LooseGoose

2016 Presidential Election - Who will the nominees be? Make your prediction here.

He would need different rhetoric IMO. He wouldn't get too far with his current rhetoric with the Democratic base.

Of course. He tailored his message to his audience and I think he'd have done the same as a democrat. I am not sure his supporters even care what he says.

I thought this was an interesting interview from a precinct chair on the inter working of his caucus and how to become a delegate.

There are a lot of things businesses want to keep closely guarded, and it need not be sketchy - it's business. I think that's most likely.

Trump isn't allowed that exception now or will he still maintain his corporate interests while he's POTUS?

Carson was never going to win this thing. But his biggest mistake was not talking about healthcare 24/7. Every question that he answered should have been spun towards healthcare somehow. It is a big thing for most voters and he is the one person up there somewhat qualified to answer it.

Rubio is on fire and kicking Trump's ***. So I fully expect Trump to go up 10 more points in the polls tomorrow morning and for Rubio to drop out of the race.

The press keeps reporting that in Nevada there was almost double the vote for the GOP than there was in the 2008 caucus. The democrats are having far lower turnout than 4 years ago.

That makes me think 1 of 2 things. Democrats are trolling the GOP primaries to help Trump win thinking he cannot beat Hillary.

Or 2... democrats hate Hillary and like Trump and figure he will be the moderate candidate that they can stomach.

Trump isn't allowed that exception now or will he still maintain his corporate interests while he's POTUS?

He may be concerned about the future if he doesn't become president.

I believe most of that is covered in the financial disclosure documents they have to file when they run.

That they lie on like Cruz did?

So does the argument hold, that these disclosure docs are a waste too?

I love how these hacks think healthcare rationing is unique to socialized medicine. How out of touch can you be?

That they lie on like Cruz did?

So does the argument hold, that these disclosure docs are a waste too?

I mean, for me it is. But I understand people have different opinions on this.

The only time I care how they make money is when they hold a public office. And only then because they have information the general public doesn't have.

Kasich may be gaining ground here as Cruz and Rubio attack each other trying to vie for the same 17% each is getting.

Of the 20 minutes that I've heard so far, they've all performed horribly except for Kasich. What a riot it will be if he gets a bump coming out of this debate and the race gets even tighter. The GOP is dreamy.

I mean, for me it is. But I understand people have different opinions on this.

The only time I care how they make money is when they hold a public office. And only then because they have information the general public doesn't have.

I guess I don't see why that doesn't matter re: money made before holding office.

Rubio is on fire and kicking Trump's ***. So I fully expect Trump to go up 10 more points in the polls tomorrow morning and for Rubio to drop out of the race.

Twitterbots will claim that

The press keeps reporting that in Nevada there was almost double the vote for the GOP than there was in the 2008 caucus. The democrats are having far lower turnout than 4 years ago.

That makes me think 1 of 2 things. Democrats are trolling the GOP primaries to help Trump win thinking he cannot beat Hillary.

Or 2... democrats hate Hillary and like Trump and figure he will be the moderate candidate that they can stomach.

I am convinced that it is #1, esp. given the Latino polls in favor of Trump.

I guess I don't see why that doesn't matter re: money made before holding office.

How much someone makes in a year tells me nothing about the job they will do as president.

The background looks like a hot dog in a bun.

Maybe I need a snack.

"Let's all go to the lobby"

How much someone makes in a year tells me nothing about the job they will do as president.

My returns say more than how much I made. I suspect that's an oversimplification of any of these guys' returns

My returns say more than how much I made. I suspect that's an oversimplification of any of these guys' returns

What do you learn from someones tax returns?