LooseGoose

2016 Presidential Election - Who will the nominees be? Make your prediction here.

And college counties still out.

But Hillary won already, so we shouldn't count them.

Man, that woman is completely politically tone-deaf. How does declaring victory now help her? Even if she eventually holds off, it makes her look despicable.

And college counties still out.

But Hillary won already, so we shouldn't count them.

Man, that woman is completely politically tone-deaf. How does declaring victory now help her? Even if she eventually holds off, it makes her look despicable.

She wants to give the speech before the east coast goes to bed.

Rubio is the big winner tonight. Trump the big loser. Regardless of whether Bernie pulls it off tonight, I don't see a path to his nomination...unless Hillary really blows it, which she has always done, expect with..ummm, nevermind.

Maybe I missed it but when did Hilary declare victory?

Her campaign team did about an hour and a half ago when it was at 80% of the tally.

Maybe I missed it but when did Hilary declare victory?

You also must have missed her saying she's relieved, regarding the results.

Her campaign team did about an hour and a half ago when it was at 80% of the tally.

Source for that? I heard the reporters saying people from both teams believed that they won.

It didn't sound like either candidate actually declared or claimed anything.

You also must have missed her saying she's relieved, regarding the results.

I heard her say that. What's the problem?

He didn't and never does sound like a politician. He sounds like a real, genuinely concerned human being.

That just coincidentally has made his living as a politician for the last 40 years.

Source for that? I heard the reporters saying people from both teams believed that they won.

It didn't sound like either candidate actually declared or claimed anything.

MSNBC broke the story and has been discussing it since.

That just coincidentally has made his living as a politician for the last 40 years.

Yes, fighting the establishment just like Rand Paul and his father, rarely accepting the status quo.

Trump is crippled. Hillary is in deep trouble again.

President Cruz or Rubio sounds ok to me.

Makes it a good night.

MSNBC broke the story and has been discussing it since.

I'm still trying to get some clarity on the story. I'm not tying to be argumentative but I guess that's expected in here.

Did someone actually go on the record and declare victory?

Yes, fighting the establishment just like Rand Paul and his father, rarely accepting the status quo.

But always accepting the government paycheck.

all I can say is can we put to rest the idea on the demo side that a vote for Bernie is wasted because he 'can't win'. On ground more favorable to Hils, he has polled her to a tie and *any* way you look at it, Hillary's negatives outside the party are way worse than inside it - she will *not* pull higher pluralities of the general electorate than those she can pull of the democratic electorate. If she cannot beat Bernie convincingly on her own side of the aisle she cannot win the general.

all I can say is can we put to rest the idea on the demo side that a vote for Bernie is wasted because he 'can't win'. On ground more favorable to Hils, he has polled her to a tie and *any* way you look at it, Hillary's negatives outside the party are way worse than inside it - she will *not* pull higher pluralities of the general electorate than those she can pull of the democratic electorate. If she cannot beat Bernie convincingly on her own side of the aisle she cannot win the general.

I agree. In general for her and Jeb it's Bush/Clinton fatigue. It feels like we should have moved on from those families 10 years ago or more.

Thank god I'll be dead when the next generation begins to be touted as Presidential material based on their names only. (George P. and Chelsea)

Apparently the story about the Hillary victory speech was that it was abrupt and unexpected. She was supposed to be speaking like an hour later or something after warm ups by Bill and Chelsea. She rolled out during one of the warmup speakers and just sort of caught the networks off guard.