davidsb

05/19/2014: Detroit Tigers (Smyly) at Cleveland Indians (Kluber) 7:00p

I have to admit to being fascinated by the "are they going to make it to the stadium" story. Its pretty funny to think that they spent the day in Zubaz because some Red Sox goof threw a wrench into the jet engine of their plane.

But, everyone is now there.

Wow! Living out in California I don't get to see too many Tiger games on T.V. Got to watch them last night on ESPN Sunday Night game of the week. While watching last night's game the rolling billboard behind homeplate said that the Tigers game will be on tonight as well!

Maybe I should spring for MLB network...

I have no idea WTF this is.

That's why I laughed. It makes no sense.

Welcome AlphaTiger.
Welcome aboard.

Appreciate it guys, looking forward to my first year in the game threads here talking Tigers baseball! Couldn't be more stoked.

Wow! Living out in California I don't get to see too many Tiger games on T.V. Got to watch them last night on ESPN Sunday Night game of the week. While watching last night's game the rolling billboard behind homeplate said that the Tigers game will be on tonight as well!

Maybe I should spring for MLB network...

If only there was a way, at the cost of less than $1 a game, where fans could sign up and that watch out of market games through a host of devices.

Francona is hilarious. And I've done some pretty incredible stuff on no sleep. Today I'm not worried, it's tomorrow is when it catches up with you.

Francona is hilarious. And I've done some pretty incredible stuff on no sleep. Today I'm not worried, it's tomorrow is when it catches up with you.

thefunk is such a Cleveland Homer

thefunk is such a Cleveland Homer

I would have loved to have Francona as our manager. And whoa, Miguel was pissed. Big dude needs a nap.

I'd say he's not happy about being almost hit AND the fact that he struck out.

Torii should have dove. Dived. Diven. Doven. Should have left his feet.

I'd say he's not happy about being almost hit AND the fact that he struck out.

Torii should have dove. Dived. Diven. Doven. Should have left his feet.

No need to. If he misses it, it's an inside the park home run. Just keep him to a single and keep your double play in order.