davidsb

05/18/2014: Detroit Tigers (Sanchez) vs Boston Red Sox (Peavy) 8:00p

Hold up a sign that says "Don Kelly = Face of the Tigers"

"Where Are Bert's Six Runs?"

It depends on where you are now. Parking is very hard to find and expensive in the area. If you're in the city, best to keep the car where it is and take the train to Kenmore, maybe walk around the the Victory Gardens on Boylston Street as well as the Fens park where there's a small enclosed rose garden (I think it should be open, don't quote me though). If you cross Boylston Street to the small West Fens neighborhood there are a few restaurants on Peterborough Street, I used to like Thornton's and Canastero's which are on opposite ends of the street but I haven't been in years. There are also some places on Brookline if you go past Fenway, away from Kenmore Square.

Oh... if you're staying in the Copley area I'd seriously recommend walking over. It's only about a 15 minute walk. Come to think of it, there are a lot of places in Boston where walking's a good option.

If you're anywhere around Newton/Wellesley leave your car at Riverside Station and take the green line in.

Seriously, avoid driving and parking in Boston. Especially this weekend which is graduation weekend for BU and BC.

And... MBTA.com > Official Website for Greater Boston's Public Transportation System

All good info. Never drive or take a cab in Boston. You can walk pretty much anywhere you'd want to go in the city. If you get tired of walking, take the MBTA. Your decision to go to the Museum of Fine Arts is a good one.

I just noticed that tomorrow is the tenth anniversary of the day I joined this site.

If anyone wants to send me a gift, just PM me your Amazon passwords and credit card information and I promise not to share them with anyone else.

I just noticed that tomorrow is the tenth anniversary of the day I joined this site.

If anyone wants to send me a gift, just PM me your Amazon passwords and credit card information and I promise not to share it with anyone else.

Done

If anyone wants to send me a gift, just PM me your Amazon passwords and credit card information and I promise not to share them with anyone else.

Send it to Yoda and he can add it to the signs that he takes to the game.

I has a moment of pure joy showing the score of last nights game to the parent of the boy on ROMADJr's team whose such a Red Sox fan he gave the boy the middle name "Fenway"

Both are good people so it was all in fun

Indians getting blown out again by the A's. Oakland has a few players performing well above their typical norms, but they have been a juggernaut so far.

Indians getting blown out again by the A's. Oakland has a few players performing well above their typical norms, but they have been a juggernaut so far.
Speaking of slumping teams, the Tigers not only play the Tribe this week, but I just noticed they play three in Phoenix vs the D-backs in July. Woo hoo!

The tigers haven't won a game in the past 12 hours. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

It would be nice to beat Peavy but he's always been a thorn

It would be nice to beat Peavy but he's always been a thorn

More of a prick.

#Tigers Lineup vs. BOS: Kinsler 2B Hunter RF Cabrera 1B V. Martinez DH Kelly 3B Jackson CF J. Martinez LF Avila C Romine SS Sanchez P DBIS Yoda

Justin Miller was optioned to AAA to make room for Sanchez returning from the DL. Porcello's start on Thursday will be moved to Saturday to get extra rest for the tightness in his back. Ray will start on Thursday in his place. Presumably, they would essentially be skipping Smyly's turn in the rotation.

Peavy is a piece of trash who we beat regularly when he was with the White Sox. We also pummeled him in the ALCS last year.

Win.

Peavy is a piece of trash who we beat regularly when he was with the White Sox. We also pummeled him in the ALCS last year.

Win.

Va, l like how personally you take these things. When the Russians invade lets raid the sporting goods store and the gun shops and lead the rebellion!

Looks like the first row behind the Concourse, everyone get their DVR and Camera's ready to post Yoda all over. (Someone please photoshop a REAL Yoda into the stands)

Va, l like how personally you take these things. When the Russians invade lets raid the sporting goods store and the gun shops and lead the rebellion!

Ha, what can I say? This is my passion. Formed it listening to WJR every night in Herndon when I was a kid and didn't know another Tigers' fan in the world. Some habits die hard.