sub rosa

study: 1 in 25 death cases likely innocent

Dude, I went camping this weekend with my son's cub scouts. I wondered why we weren't moving the mini-van every 2 hours and remoting our antennas at least two clicks.

Lol

I don't think that Sharon Tate's family would agree with you. Her sister has attended every parole hearing. I think a couple of other victims' families have as well.

do you know if the families want them executed? i can certainly understand the families' continued interest in the case, but not all victims' families support the death penalty.

are you saying that you agree with obama on this issue?

POTUS uses/used extreme language. It does not mean he's Charlie Manson.

POTUS uses/used extreme language. It does not mean he's Charlie Manson.

as usual, i have failed to divine your meaning. i have no respect for obama, but i have never heard him use language like purging cur dogs when referring to executing prisoners. it would only lower my already low opinion of him.

The prisoner of the botched execution last night in Oklahoma. I read about what he did to end up on death row. The fact that he might have suffered doesn't bother me quite as much now.

Also, Jesus just told me last night that I am awesome, guns suck and no matter how heinous someone's crime is, it doesn't mean it is OK to dismiss any concerns about how painful his execution was.

Prove he didn't.

Not to make this a specifically theological discussion. I found this to be a very interesting article on Jesus' take on the profession of arms and violence. You may find it thought provoking or you may disagree completely.

RealClearReligion - The Myth of a Non-Violent Jesus

FIST OF JESUS:

GuKV2Z3eYTY

Edited by Walt

I think anyone inclined can write an article claiming Jesus is on either side of many contemporary issues.

What did you think about the quote from Thomas Aquinas in the article?

I think if anyone is going to be against painful executions, it would be Jesus.

Too soon?

Edited by Mr. Bigglesworth

David Waldman ‏@KagroX 8s

Botched website launch: Impeach! Botched execution: Oh wells.

I love the first image is Solid Rock, which I drive by on I-75 on the way when I need to go to Kentucky for work. We have long made fun of how ridiculous it is.

Fun fact: That horrible Jesus was hit by lightning and burnt down 5 to 10 years ago and has since rebuilt. One would like to think that would have been a sign of some sort.

Edited by Mr. Bigglesworth

I love the first image is Solid Rock, which I drive by on I-75 on the way when I need to go to Kentucky for work. We have long made fun of how ridiculous it is.

Fun fact: That horrible Jesus was hit by lightning and burnt down 5 to 10 years ago and was rebuilt. One would like to think that would have been a sign of some sort.

snort!

The State of Michigan is well represented in these 35 slides for some reason. Michigan must have a predilection for weird design.

Fun fact: That horrible Jesus was hit by lightning and burnt down 5 to 10 years ago and was rebuilt. One would like to think that would have been a sign of some sort.

I remember that.

I actually think a lot of those look kinda cool. Esp this one:

slide19.jpg

I actually think a lot of those look kinda cool. Esp this one:

slide19.jpg

I mean...who wouldn't be inspired to be more faithful by that building?