davidsb

04/04/2014: Detroit Tigers (Sanchez) vs Baltiore Orioles (Gonzalez), 1:08

From Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan, it is the...

DETROIT TIGERS

hosting the

Baltimore Orioles

Pitching Match-up

Annibal Sanchez vs. Miguel Gonzalez

83630-6395277Fr.jpg84424-9706576Fr.jpg

Happy Birthday to this former Tiger:

Cameron Maybin(27)

1969-BDP12Fr.jpg

FoxSportsDetroit.png

Tigers fans definitely owe a debt of gratitude to Maybin. Without him Cabrera is probably an Angel.

Strategic rain out. Now the Tigers' #3 is going against Baltimore's #4. Nice job, Ausmus!

Mark Viviano ‏@MarkWJZ 38s

Buck mentioned team flight delay to Detroit. May not arrive there til 5am for 1pm game in series opener...plus rain in Detroit forecast.

The game is still 6 hours away, but it looks like most of the rain is going to stay to the southeast. Still a chance it could change course or more cells could pop up, but right now it doesn't look bad.

Everyone wants something....I kind of want a delay so they make the game up Monday. I have to take Monday off to be at the house for new counters being installed and to run to the city and grab a permit for a new porch. No game on Monday as of right now. HAVE to take the day off and I do not even get the chance to watch a game. opening day has been the only game I have seen so far and it does not look good for the weekend. Furnace has a monoxide leak and need a new one and I still need to finish putting stain and poly on my floors. The kitchen is still a mess with cabinets doors everywhere.

Gonna be tough for Baltimore to make the game up Monday when they are scheduled to play the Yankees that day.

Gonna be tough for Baltimore to make the game up Monday when they are scheduled to play the Yankees that day.

Sounds like a tough travel day. Day-night double header in 2 cities?

Whatever is necessary for jbk to have something to watch while staining his floors.

Everyone wants something....I kind of want a delay so they make the game up Monday. I have to take Monday off to be at the house for new counters being installed and to run to the city and grab a permit for a new porch. No game on Monday as of right now. HAVE to take the day off and I do not even get the chance to watch a game. opening day has been the only game I have seen so far and it does not look good for the weekend. Furnace has a monoxide leak and need a new one and I still need to finish putting stain and poly on my floors. The kitchen is still a mess with cabinets doors everywhere.

So are you doing work on a house or something? I thought I read that somewhere in about 12 other threads. :cheeky:

Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm recording the game because I have to go through emails with my assistant here this morning, and then at 11 I'll be working until around 530 or so. Then I may go grab a beer on the patio and do some dishes and laundry. Hopefully then I can sit down to watch the game, so please no delays!

Just in case anyone is wondering, I'm recording the game because I have to go through emails with my assistant here this morning, and then at 11 I'll be working until around 530 or so. Then I may go grab a beer on the patio and do some dishes and laundry. Hopefully then I can sit down to watch the game, so please no delays!

What kind of beer?

What kind of beer?

I'm busting out a vintage Bud Light Lime. Might even drink two. I heard the logo was designed here in NC so I'm supporting the local economy.

I'm busting out a vintage Bud Light Lime. Might even drink two. I heard the logo was designed here in NC so I'm supporting the local economy.

How dare you not drink a beer that was not brewed by three brothers in their bath tub.

Bet it tastes like urine. Urine with lime in it.

If you are working until 5:30 and want no delays so you can watch a game that starts at 1:08 you may be out of luck buddy.

Your all on my "NEED TO KNOW" concept of information. You only read what I want you to read. You don't need to know I just finished putting crown molding up in my kitchen, hallway and steps. And you sure don't need to know I just finished painting a bedroom, kitchen, livingroom and hallway. And you sure as heck don't need to know I am putting a new starter in my Corvette this weekend......