davidsb

03/31/2014: Detroit Tigers (Verlander) vs Kansas City Royals (Shields), 1:08

May the gods of the sun, the wind and health look favorable upon their children as they take the field. Let the Tigers feet be blessed with the winged cleats of Mercury while their bats swing with the might of Thor. Valor and tenacity shall rule the field and overcome adversity. So it be ordained!

Go Tigers! Let's hope Brad has Kahuna's...BIG KAHINA'S to fullfill our dreams of a WORLD CHAMPION BASEBALL CLUB THIS YEAR!

I should be here for every game this year unless I cannot get internet access in the backwoods of Fairview, Michigan for a few days in July.

Let me know if you have problems with that, I might be able to help out.

Just bought a new grill in preparation of the big day tomorrow!

Now that's a great way to ring in a new baseball season.

I came into work at 4 so I can get work done and then close down the shop at noon.

Best day of the year by far.

I came into work at 4 so I can get work done and then close down the shop at noon.

Best day of the year by far.

Today is why God invented vacation days.

People talk about having a national holiday around the Super Bowl. Nonsense. It should be today. And when I become emperor of the world, that will be my first order of business.

Anyone else have trouble sleeping?

Usually take the day off for beer and grilling but since I used up most of my vacation two weeks ago with birth of daughter I will work till about noon today and then grab some oberon and wings on way home!!

by the way the must win comment was hilarious.

It's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoot...I was really hoping to see Collins start in LF.

I've already grown tired of Ausmus. If we had a competent manager, we may actually win this division.

For anyone not in the Detroit area, today's game is the free game of the day on the XBOX One and other misc devices :)

I don't get paid days off ... but I TOOK tomorrow off.

Yeah. It's kind of a big deal. :)

I do get paid days off, and its kind of sad when they sent out the put your vacation days in email, they already said we know KL2 is taking March 31.

I have meetings sprinkled throughout the afternoon. Might just dvr this one.

Tigers 3 Royals 2. Home run Cabrera. 7 SHO innings Verlander. Bullpen struggles, but Nathan shuts the door in the ninth.

I do get paid days off, and its kind of sad when they sent out the put your vacation days in email, they already said we know KL2 is taking March 31.

We have a dry erase board for my 3 people department. As soon as it is up and available, I take a sharpie to Opening Day.

Happy Verday.

I'm in Seattle with nothing to do but grade papers and walk my dog while my wife does some science crap at UW.