Sign in to follow this  
thefunk

3/30/14 MICHIGAN v. KENTUCKY

After reading the MSU boards this year, I refuse to comment on anything but the team's performance. Such whiny babies over there.

LeVert got hacked. Also, why is this a home game for Kentucky?! Michigan is closer to Indy, no??

I know Greg Anthony is whatever, but since when is putting your forearm in a guy's throat legal blocking out technique?

LeVert got hacked. Also, why is this a home game for Kentucky?! Michigan is closer to Indy, no??

I think they're pretty close but I would imagine there are more Kentucky basketball fans than Michigan fans throughout the country. Also I wonder since it's in Indy if there are Indiana and or Purdue fans in attendance routing against Michigan out of spite.

I think they're pretty close but I would imagine there are more Kentucky basketball fans than Michigan fans throughout the country. Also I wonder since it's in Indy if there are Indiana and or Purdue fans in attendance routing against Michigan out of spite.

Lexington is an hour closer driving.

Lexington is an hour closer driving.

For some reason I was thinking Frankfort (K State) which is way closer to Indy than A2, but yup- while Lexington is further than Frankfort it's still closer than A2. Of course not like that ever really mattered to the NCAA anyway!

Force Kentucky to play basketball rather than Slamball, and Michigan has this.

Staskas is feeling it!

Everything Kentucky does is SCTOP10 worthy, but Michigan playing more consistent and is up 8 ish. Close out the first half strong, boys!

You know the offense is stalling when Robinson is settling for long range jumpers.

Not to worry, I'm not sure they don't play better when down at the half :ponder:

The rule that allows the clock to run at the end of the half is horrible.

I agree, but didn't Michigan have a timeout left? If they did I don't understand why they wouldn't have used it, There would've been like 3 seconds left and although the liklihood of scoring was low it was atleast worth a try.