hueytaxi

Gun Legislation, Crime and Events

1 minute ago, Euphdude said:

Trump did not write that tweet.

True.  There would be More capitalized letters at the Beginning of Words that he felt need more Importance.

Why does this standard only apply when the perp isn't a Muslim?

I remember when Obama was criticized for never referring to terrorists as radical Islamic terrorists. Are they going to make sure these guys are labeled as radical Christian terrorists? 

11 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

radical Christian terrorists

Thank you.

24 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Why does this standard only apply when the perp isn't a Muslim?

Honestly, there may be some wisdom in it.   This dude, for example, was inspired by reading about Anders Breivik.

12 minutes ago, Melody said:

Honestly, there may be some wisdom in it.   This dude, for example, was inspired by reading about Anders Breivik.

Of course there's wisdom to it. I just wish this wisdom, as it were, applied in all cases.

Just now, mtutiger said:

Of course there's wisdom to it. I just wish this wisdom, as it were, applied in all cases.

If the shooter was a Muslim shooting up Christian churches, there would be links to his video, pics, manifesto post in this forum.  Take it to the bank.

Remember the shooting in Canada and how quick Fox News was to report it was a Moroccan? Then needed the Canadian government to force them to correct their reporting since it was a Trumper? 

2 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Remember the shooting in Canada and how quick Fox News was to report it was a Moroccan? Then needed the Canadian government to force them to correct their reporting since it was a Trumper? 

I've been too busy to see how Fox is spinning / ignoring this.

7 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

If the shooter was a Muslim shooting up Christian churches, there would be links to his video, pics, manifesto post in this forum.  Take it to the bank.

And Ryan Saavestra and Ben Shapiro would be ranting and raving about 'radical Islamic terrorism' in the same way that a German Shepherd tucks into a t-bone steak...

The hypocrisy of the usual suspects is really tiresome.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Gohmert is a pile of ****.

He's as dumb as a bag of rocks..................

.........and I apologize to bags of rocks everywhere.  

11 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Why would we want to see it?   I, for one, don’t need to see that crap to understand that this was a horrifying act by a very evil person.    And again, the sickos get off on that stuff.  It inspires them.  I read at the BBC that the guy expressed admiration for the writings of Dylan Roof.  Why is that still online?  (I don’t recall if they were linked here.  Seems like they were.)

I will note, however, that we regularly see the same complaint all over about news stories about various crimes.  “If there isn’t a physical description must be black.”  Or, the name not printed, “Must be an illegal.”  

I remember when terrorist attacks happened in foreign countries while Obama was president, they were all his fault

43 minutes ago, pfife said:

I remember when terrorist attacks happened in foreign countries while Obama was president, they were all his fault

He caused all this racial divide by having the nerve to be a black guy who's president.