hueytaxi

Gun Legislation, Crime and Events

2 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Hey friends.  I'm in favor of increased controls that would cause my fellow shooters brains to melt.  

I also think you need to think in terms of beating the mobsters who have used/stolen this issue, today. 

I've said this before, but I still believe that if we got serious about addressing the underclass problems in the cities, the homicide rate would take care of itself without even having to have a gun control debate. In the US homicide as a public health issue is a poverty and drug issue. Now to address the crazy urban terrorist shooters, we do do need to control designs, maybe ammo, personal arsenal limits(for this high fees after the 1st or 2nd weapon could actually work), number and qualifications of owners. But as horrific as the massacres are, they still represent a tiny fraction of US murder.

I agree strongly with ROMAD that the top priority should be getting rid of Dump and for that I will put aside these differences... For now.   

But I can't resist a good cheap shot, pun totally intended

Wonder how the homeowner felt?  Were they frightened too when someone broke into their home?