Gamethread: Michigan v. MSU, PUR, IND, NEB

gallerykitten1.jpg

Saturday, January 25th

7 PM EST, ESPN

#3 MichiganStateSpartans.jpg

vs.

#21 Michigan_Wolverines_Block_M.png

Edited by thefunk

You couldn't have the Michigan logo be the first thing you see when you open this thread?

You couldn't have the Michigan logo be the first thing you see when you open this thread?

Yeah, State sucks, and they are the home team.

Go Blue. No Payne and Dawson makes this a winnable game. Always tough on the road though. Would be nice to be the last undefeated team in the Big Ten. Besides UM and MSU everyone already has at least 2 losses.

Should be an interesting game. I don't see this being anywhere like last year's game.

It's either a close Spartan win or a UM blowout.

my bad. fixed it.

I am confused, I see the schedule on TV and it appears that Michigan is only playing Michigan State, not MSU, PUR, IND, NEB.

The Big14minus2 is shaping up to be Michigan State, a bunch of somewhat similar teams that will tie for 2nd or 5th or 8th, and then Penn State in last.

Should be an interesting game. I don't see this being anywhere like last year's game.

It's either a close Spartan win or a UM blowout.

I saw a line yesterday at MSU by 6 1/2. Bettors don't seem phased by the MSU injuries.

If, thats a big IF, UM wins; the Spartan seniors will have a losing record against UM, first time in LOOOOONNNNGGGG time that happen.

Game day is there obviously. The signs "Stauskas taught bieber how to drive", and "we work harder" are present. Both not as clever as could be.

Haha, whenever Jalen talks they boo, and whenever they mention Stauskas the "USA" chants begin.

I have a hard time seeing a blowout in either direction. I like Michigan's physicality of late. MSU without Payne is still a super athletic team but they won't be able to shove Horford/Morgan around without some pushback.

Personally I think the key to this game is GRIII. If he brings a tough/opportunistic game I think Michigan wins.

Haha, whenever Jalen talks they boo, and whenever they mention Stauskas the "USA" chants begin.

I love how they started the "airball" chant when Jalen whiffed on an off balance half court shot. Classic.

Talked fart heads pick MSU. I guess they should, this being at the Breslin Center. I think UM has a great chance at their third "upset" in a row.

GO BLUE

When UM went into this 3 game stretch I was hoping for one win, now, I'm greedy I want all 3.

Personally I think MSU wins this one.