Buddha

Detroit v Trey Burke

71-52. The pistons have no identity. They are a bunch of guys playing hoops. No teamwork.

30mBob Wojnowski@bobwojnowski

Not saying Trey Burke is a superstar-in-the-making. But if you don't think he has special basketball qualities, you're just plain goofy.

ReplyRetweetFavorite

Pistons now down 20 after Burke drills a 3.

5 days off and then they don't even show up.

2mBob Wojnowski@bobwojnowski

What Burke and Jazz are doing to Pistons right now is comical. If I'm the Pistons, I declare an 'electrical outage' and turn off the lights

ReplyRetweetFavorite

Burke is a floor general. I hate this game. Hate it.

The worst team in the West is embarrassing you at home.

This team is pathetic.

There's the 10th assist for Burke. He is the best player on the floor. Not really close.

And Utah is playing without their best scorer.

Still destroying this pathetic team of losers.

Who is worse on defense: Will Bynum or Brandon Jennings? It's a tough call.

Cheeks with the great coaching move of not putting the one guy who can play perimeter defense (KCP) on Burke.

Stupid is as stupid does.

96-67. Simply unreal. Plenty of time to practice, home game, Friday night coming off a win and then you get destroyed at home.

There's the 10th assist for Burke. He is the best player on the floor. Not really close.

Hey, but Caldwell-Pope has 5 points tonight!

Way to go, Dumars.

Keith Langlois ‏@Keith_Langlois 56s

With 8:11 to play, Andre Drummond headed to FT line trying to become first Pistons starter to hit double figures. Starters with 31 combined.

Funny when that is RT by the Pistons

Not sure if Dumars will be remembered more for drafting Darko or not drafting Burke. Burke has so much clout in this state and if this season is a sign of things to come for him, I think Dumars will forever be remembered for not drafting Burke when he is fired after this season.

Burke done for the night with 6 to go. Finishes with 20 and 12.

Dumars had to watch Burke play way more the KCP. What convinced him to take a defensive 2 guard? It's baffling.

Is everyone going to be fired by the end of this weekend? How much more of this does Gore need to see? Do you really want Dumars in charge with the best draft since Darko's (ha!) class coming up in June? Of course, he might have already screwed that up too!

lol FSD had enough too, cuts to commercial with a minute to go and the game being played.

There is no doubt left that Dumars completely botched another rebuild. A disaster. Botched the coaching search, botched free agency and botched the draft. Burke and the Jazz just came in and embarrassed the Pistons.

And before people say the Jazz are bottom feeders in the west, they are now 13-13 since Burke became a starter. Not bad for a rookie PG in a stacked western conference.

Amazing Dumars hasn't been fired yet, simply amazing.

And Utah is playing without their best scorer.

Still destroying this pathetic team of losers.

That is probably the biggest thing to me. Playing without their best player and still smoke the Pistons.

This was one of the most pathetic Pistons games I've ever seen in my life. Something has to change, and it can't be years from now.

That's really the thing for me, I love Burke so I know I'm biased, but even I'll admit that I do think his ceiling is basically 'good nba pg' not superstar.

It's just that due to that connection he'd make this god awful team watchable and exciting. And instead they have Jennings, Smith, and KCP.

I know that's a stupid reason to draft someone, but it's sure frustrating not only having a bad team but one that's unwatchable as well.