DaYooperASBDT

2014 ADOPT A TIGER DRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA

I'm around guys, I've been checking this site daily, just don't log in every time to post.
Oh, good deal. Yeah, make sure you log in so that 7 day rule doesn't kick in - although you should be fine now.

Domingo Leyba, SS-2B, DSL Tigers

At age 17 in his pro debut, the switch-hitter put up a .348/.446/.577 line in 57 games. Here's something unusual - 34 walks, 26 strikeouts - he's trying to walk off the island.

Counting stats in 57 games: 28 extra-base hits including 5 homers, 51 runs, 36 RBI (probably as the leadoff hitter) 16 steals (caught 8 times though).

He's listed at 5'11" and 160 pounds, so he probably has some room to add a bit of weight. But the extra-base power, to go with the plate discipline, is pretty impressive for a guy his size. Most likely 2014 destination: repeat DSL.

Leyba will be in the GCL.

I Choose Dave Dombrowski

220px-Dave_Dombrowski_2011.jpeg

The Man

This photo looked familiar so I did a Google image search and it is all over the web. On a lark I checked my own file....yep: 5445641077_b0c31ecfaa_q.jpg

With the 51rst pick in this years AAT draft, Macedonian Bengal proudly selects...

The Detroit Tigers second round draft choice in 2013, (58th overall) out of Vanderbilt University;

Lhp Kevin Mathew Ziomek

DOB:3/21/92 6'3" 200lbs.

Ziomek is the next in a long line of Vanderbilt star pitchers, following in the footsteps of David Price, Mike Minor and Sonny Gray.

He is projected to be a 4th Starter on a playoff caliber team..very much like my AAT from a few years ago, Drew Smyly. In fact i think he has a great chance to be as successful as Smyly, in my oppinion.

Kevin throws a fastball, slider and a change-up. He needs to work on his velocity this season and try to bring his fastball up a few more miles..he has great control but tends to get into trouble when he throws too many fastballs or when repeating his motions.

Kevin projects to make his debut and contribute in either the rotation or the bullpen come 2015, depending on how his season goes this year.

and there it is,

bring on the baseball!

hi everyone! i choose LHP Kyle Lobstein gonna be a big year for him

31756.png&w=350&h=25420130319_ajw_af6_008.0_standard_400.0.jpg

Good sleeper pick right there!

52 wolverinefan ************************************************ ON THE CLOCK ********* until 3:37 am

53 sagnam

54 Titus Tiger

55 PuNk42AE

56 cruzer1

57 goast8127

58 Walt

59 Mr. McGibblets

60 A.J.K.

61 CO3BRA ------- list submitted

62 mtutiger

63 catswithbats

Edited by DaYooperASBDT

I will take Hernan Perez

Nooooooo, I was so close to getting Hammering Hernan in back to back years.

Titus will be on the clock in about 50 minutes ... although usually not much suspense with his pick :classic:

hey I am thinking....

Am I right yoop, our trade included my getting to do game threads right?

....thinking about where Sagman is...

______

a certain arrogance then from the same people that have the certain arrogance now

With the 55th pick in the 2014 Adopt A Tiger draft, PuNk42AE Selects...

Warwick Saupold, RHP

saupold1.jpg

Proper Name: Warwick "Wazza" Anthony Saupold

Born: Jan. 16, 1990 in Perth, Australia

Ht.: 6-1 Wt.: 195

Bats: R Throws: R

Saupold was a MiFA signing with the Tigers before the 2012 season, after spending two seasons in Australia with the Perth Heat. During his 2012 Tigers Organization debut he played in West Michigan and Lakeland. With Lakeland he started the game 5 Championship clinching 2-0 Shutout. In 2013 he pitched all season in Erie, going 7-6 with a 3.28 ERA in 22 Starts, while missing a bit of time with an injury. He also struck out 82 and walked 51 in his 129 innings.

@Wazr30

FsAzSjSH.jpg