DaYooperASBDT

2014 ADOPT A TIGER DRAFT EXTRAVAGANZA

42 Sports_Freak ********************************************** ON THE CLOCK until 7:00 pm Friday

43 Keepleyland2 - list submitted

44 MissouriKaline6

45 JayVee

46 DavidSB

47 Charles Liston

48 Hennemania

49 RandyMarsh

50 Imminent Threat

51 Macedonian Bengal

52 wolverinefan

MissouriKaline did log in about 3 hours ago, so he be up !!!

44 MissouriKaline6 ************************************* ON THE CLOCK 7:11 pm **************

45 JayVee

46 DavidSB

47 Charles Liston

48 Hennemania - possibly AWOL

49 RandyMarsh

50 Imminent Threat

51 Macedonian Bengal

52 wolverinefan

53 sagnam

Edited by DaYooperASBDT

Sorry guys, work is insane I'll only be available after 6:00 pm to make proxy picks. ;-)

No, really, it's ok! But right now I'm blaming you for the interest rate on the cash advance I took out on my Capital One credit card. How do you sleep at night, Mr. Evans? If that even is your real name... 8/

Because there was 1 person ahead of me, at 1:45 this am, I pm'd 1) Austin Schotts - so damn on that one. But my #2 is

2) Eugenio Suarez

woohoo!

\

5663463665_001e5d85bb_z.jpg

Hey why rush it, you'll just muck it up again anyway. :-)

Well, since three of my last four AATs have been traded (Furbush, Fister, Fielder) I'm a little worried about what's coming for Aníbal this next year... But let me know who you want traded away, and I'll be sure to pick him!

Joba.. no one wants to see a pic of him in a Yankee uni, and I'm awful with graphics, but why not.. I will try to find something to post..

joba_chamberlain_5063172.jpg

Edited by MissouriKaline6

MissouriKaline did log in about 3 hours ago, so he be up !!!

44 MissouriKaline6 ************************************* ON THE CLOCK 7:11 pm **************

45 JayVee

46 DavidSB

47 Charles Liston

48 Hennemania - possibly AWOL

49 RandyMarsh

50 Imminent Threat

51 Macedonian Bengal

52 wolverinefan

53 sagnam

Sorry.. my work life and home life are pretty crazy hope I didn't hold anyone up.

Yeah, man, you totally did!!!

j/k

DavidSB wants to know what the holdup is?

Okay, this is a bit of a new direction for me. Most of the players I'm interested in following closely have been taken, so I'm going to take a trip in the way-back machine and select one of my absolute favorite players growing up, our brand new Tigers hitting coach, former BYU Cougar, Rookie of the Year runner-up (to José Canseco), All-Star, former California Angel and San Diego Padre, and current All-Around Great Guy:

Mr. Wallace Keith Joyner!

20130218_jla_sv7_179.0_standard_709.0.jpg

BeR3P2nCAAANKyn.png:large

Wally_Joyner-1016.jpg

bilde?Site=C4&Date=20131117&Category=SPORTS02&ArtNo=311170175&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0

wally_joyner.jpg

tumblr_m9zolwIjMO1r9hrxoo1_500.jpg

846-509UFr.jpg

No, really, it's ok! But right now I'm blaming you for the interest rate on the cash advance I took out on my Capital One credit card. How do you sleep at night, Mr. Evans? If that even is your real name... 8/
My name is Emmit. Emmit Smith.

Domingo Leyba, SS-2B, DSL Tigers

At age 17 in his pro debut, the switch-hitter put up a .348/.446/.577 line in 57 games. Here's something unusual - 34 walks, 26 strikeouts - he's trying to walk off the island.

Counting stats in 57 games: 28 extra-base hits including 5 homers, 51 runs, 36 RBI (probably as the leadoff hitter) 16 steals (caught 8 times though).

He's listed at 5'11" and 160 pounds, so he probably has some room to add a bit of weight. But the extra-base power, to go with the plate discipline, is pretty impressive for a guy his size. Most likely 2014 destination: repeat DSL.

I will take one of the best defenders of all time, and due to his superior coaching and ability the guy that is going to improve Miguel Cabrera, Nick Castellanos, Ian Kinsler and as a result of that, one Rick Porcello among other Tigers pitchers. And that is Mr. Omar Vizquel.

I will take one of the best defenders of all time, and due to his superior coaching and ability the guy that is going to improve Miguel Cabrera, Nick Castellanos, Ian Kinsler and as a result of that, one Rick Porcello among other Tigers pitchers. And that is Mr. Omar Vizquel.

Nice

He's no Duffy Dyer

50 Imminent Threat ********************************************* ON THE CLOCK until 2:21 am

51 Macedonian Bengal - AWOL

52 wolverinefan

53 sagnam

54 Titus Tiger

55 PuNk42AE

56 cruzer1

57 goast8127

58 Walt

59 Mr. McGibblets - possibly AWOL

60 A.J.K.

61 CO3BRA

62 mtutiger

Who was, incidentally, one of the first baseball cards I remember having.

mAnZ8FRkDiEv1mWF6mNdnDw.jpg