thefunk

UM Hoops Game Threads: Jan 5 - Jan 22

That will do it. Michigan defeats Wisconsin on the road and goes to 5-0 in the Big Ten. Good start to the big ten season. Not getting any easier, Iowa during the week then State next weekend.

Great start. Team continues to seriously impress without Trey, Tim and Mitch. One game at a time.

Fantastic win. I didn't get to watch much of it, but glancing at the box score it looks like LaVert was huge in tonight's game. That is very nice to see.

I love what GRIII has shown in the past month or so. Ever since McGary has been ruled out, he has taken a step forward and looks to be one of the leaders of the team. He is playing with fire and passion, which is something I didn't think would happen.

And Stauskas is cold blooded.

Horford and Morgan continue to impress. I'm guessing they are averaging 15-17pts a game and 9-11 rebounds strong play from the backup centers.

Stauskas continues to get better, his penetration and passing has really improved while maintain his outside shot.

I liked how Nik had the guts to keep shooting at the end. He had missed I think 3 pretty open chances in the final minutes, but pulled back and fired when it counted most.

obviously another huge game. this conference is tough, but I have every confidence we can beat Iowa at home. go get em.

Win tonight sets up a doozy on Saturday. Just beat Iowa and see what happens in Lansing. If UM wins tonight I believe everyone in the Big Ten will have two losses except MSU and UM, who haven't lost yet.

That was a charge. Total crap.

Iowa plays fast and Michigan looks like they're jogging back. Not great!

Stauskas ties it up with a three. Robinson gets UM up by 2. Outstanding fight in the last 50 seconds.

Oh ma lawd. Glen with an NBA jam and spike with the pick 6. Hot dang!

I'm behind on the DVR a little