PuNk42AE

Whitecaps Home 5th/3rd Home is on Fire

I actually like the trumpet guy....I like to delude myself into thinking that I'm the only person who knows that he's playing "fool upon the hill".

If he wasn't mic'ed up I don't think I'd really dislike him all that much. But no, they've got that mic runnin' so stinkin' hot, it's just ear-splitting.

He's loud enough on his own, you can hear him fine without the dang mic!

If he wasn't mic'ed up I don't think I'd really dislike him all that much. But no, they've got that mic runnin' so stinkin' hot, it's just ear-splitting.

internet-troll.jpg

For the coming season, I would erect a big party tent where the suites were, place a heap of tables and chairs and make it a party deck. Now if they can get the suites in,, I understand the revenue difference.

I have not heard him but it sounds fairly normal for a trumpet player, all they do is play loud and high

(This coming from a sax guy)

Unfortunately I think the days of organ music is long gone at ballparks, much cheaper to bring in canned music and bad sound effects

Team posted some pictures on FB a day or two ago, had some closeups of the damage-- that first base concourse was utterly destroyed. Included in the pictures were some shots of them removing one of the damaged light standards. Look like that's the first task with the rebuild, as the concourse/suite structure actually seems to be built around the standard tower.

But they will be playing. That's good. They said everything will e ready by the ASG which is the right way to go. Do it right. Use trailers like the good old days. Hook on the wall... like Rocky. "I got busted to skid row?"

Myron Noodlemen only comes once a season and is entertaining. To hear the same 10 or 12 trumpet licks over and over gets tired and old. I wish Jack well, but it was time for him to go.

Now I have to change my signature. What should I wish for now? It worked for the trumpet guy... Better coffee and Guinness back on tap?