hail2mich

GDT: Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, Michigan v. Kansas St. 12/28/2013

Borges is such an idiot, he has no idea how to call 3rd down plays. Waste two great drives by Morris. This coaching staff is lost as a whole.

Giving up TDs on one side and only scoring FGs on the other, story of Hokes career.

Another FG. I have no idea what Borges was thinking on that third down. Just an awful call.

I really like what Morris has shown so far.

Speed option with Morris to the right side, which is also the short side of the field, on third and 7. What could go wrong?

Morris looks great so far, but you know if the run can't get going, he's eventually going to force it and turn it over.

I'm glad Jim Schwartz took over the playcalling on KSU's last drive. Does that count as a defensive stop for Michigan?

Michigan down 21-6 at half.

I'm glad Jim Schwartz took over the playcalling on KSU's last drive. Does that count as a defensive stop for Michigan?

Michigan down 21-6 at half.

I'm willing to give M all the benefit of the doubt on O wrt changing schemes and getting over Dennard and whatever else, but I can't accept the way the D has regressed this season. Last yr it looked for all the world like Hoke as putting together a D1 defense. This year it's all gone back to dust.

no effective 2nd half adjustments. No O-Line, No secondary. /..sigh.../

guess we'll check how bad it got in the morning.....

Michigan actually forces and recovers a fumble with less than a minute to go in the third quarter.

Now take a shot.

Do we have any reason to think the defense will be better next year?

If they change the personnel and the coaching

This will likely be the fifth game in the last two seasons that Michigan didn't score a TD. This is the fourth game of the season where the offense was held to under 200 yards.

If this were any other program of this type/stature…the coaching staff would be gone.

With this loss, Notre Dame now will have the highest winning percentage in college football.

ROMAD1 is right. Hoke and Co. is safe, but they would and probably should be out the door after this season.

And Michigan just ruined the stats I posted above. TD Michigan with a little over a minute left.

What a joke of a team, I'd like to say that I'm confident they'll be better next year simply because they have so many returning players/starters, but is returning people from a team that really wasn't even good enough to have a winning record/bowl bid a good thing?