hail2mich

GDT: Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, Michigan v. Kansas St. 12/28/2013

This game is on late, will anyone actually watch? Bowl season has to be the worst invention in sports.

I'll watch part of the game to see how Shane Morris does, but I expect Michigan not to be too competitive.

I guess I have been out of the loop. Didn't have any idea Morris was starting. That peaks my interest.

I guess I have been out of the loop. Didn't have any idea Morris was starting. That peaks my interest.

It was just announced, DG has been in a Walking Boot but it was assumed he was still going to start.

It was just announced, DG has been in a Walking Boot but it was assumed he was still going to start.

Well that makes this game more exciting for me. Ten fold really.

Well that makes this game more exciting for me. Ten fold really.

Michigan's OL is so terrible and the running game so weak that I won't expect much from Morris except a few glimpses of what to expect from him next year after Gardner is moved back to WR.

I'm confused, I've been hearing repeatedly that DG wasn't going to be playing.

Wait, Kansas State beat Kansas, even though Kansas obviously has the "decisive schematic advantage"?

This team isn't really watchable. Horrible execution on 3rd downs both sides of the ball. 3rd and goal and Borges calls a fade? So awful.

Another easy score of Kansas State. Michigan is going to get blown out. This is an awful defense.

Michigan with a 22 yard field goal.

Morris looked pretty comfortable.

I like that he looks like he plays with a little flair. Let's see if he can do that without slopiness or TOs.

D still can't cover and if they are going to blitz, they have to disguise it better - opposing QB has too much time to decide how to beat it when they show it so early.

... Michigan is going to get blown out. .

A distinct possibility. And they will have Morris as the excuse, whether it is his fault or not.

Another easy score of Kansas State. Michigan is going to get blown out. This is an awful defense.

Almost comic that McDonough suggested they put Countess on Lockett and then Lockett torched Countess for the TD in the same series. Countess was so beat he never even got to a point he could look for the ball.

They finally let Morris throw it more than 3 yards. Borges, you are an idiot. This is a meaningless game, let's see what Morris can do down field, that's what this is about, nothing more.

Smith is a bad runner, he finds the nearest lineman and just runs into him, regardless of jersey color.