Shinma

12/22/13. Giants @ Lions. 1:05pm, Fox. Week 16.

I hate this team. Why do I continually waste three and a half hours every Sunday? Why?

Well, I tend to check in for a quarter or two just to refresh my confirmation biases.

Well Ford isn't selling the team so let's start with Schwartz. He's a clown who constantly gets out coached and he acts smug even after he gets his *** kicked

Yes, I should have acknowledged that because we all know it ain't going to happen. So, consequently it will ALWAYS be the SOL.

I wouldn't paint with that broad a brush. It's the Ford, not the Fords. There is pretty good evidence Jr knows how to make a good hire when the chips are down. Problem is the Lions are not his focus. Doesn't seem to be anyone else from the family even remotely close to the team though does there? Maybe nobody else from the family has gotten involved in the org because they can't stand WCF.

BS, Ford Jr. was responsible for Millen. He's no better Than SR.

I wouldn't paint with that broad a brush. It's the Ford, not the Fords. There is pretty good evidence Jr knows how to make a good hire when the chips are down. Problem is the Lions are not his focus. Doesn't seem to be anyone else from the family even remotely close to the team though does there? Maybe nobody else from the family has gotten involved in the org because they can't stand WCF.

I'll marry one of those ugly Ford girls and run the team

Schwartz is so bad. He doesn't have a clue.

*He just needs one more year and he can turn the Lions around*

Does this look like an inspired team to you? If they don't win their season is over but they sure aren't playing like it. They do something stupid and then the camera cuts to Schwartz on the sideline with his hands on his hips and his mouth hanging open like an idiot

I wonder what Schwartz said to his team in the locker room? He probably sat in his office the whole time playing angry birds