Shinma

12/22/13. Giants @ Lions. 1:05pm, Fox. Week 16.

I love that... the color guy just said:

Jim Schwartz's rallying point this week was "We're not eliminated yet!" Such inspiring words!

I love that... the color guy just said:

Jim Schwartz's rallying point this week was "We're not eliminated yet!" Such inspiring words!

Rumor is that's exactly what General Custer said before the Battle of Little Bighorn...

firing Schwartz does not solve the Lions riddle. The last lions coach to get another head coaching job in the NFL was George Wilson. So I have no faith that they'd hire the right guy anyhow. No, the only thing thing that will work, the only way it gets turned around, is that the Fords sell the team, new ownership comes in and changes everything about this franchise from top to bottom. The fans forced Norris out as Red Wing owner, and Ilitch came in and actually saved the franchise. I'ts the only thing that will work with the lions.

Meh... I can still enjoy the individual game despite the knowledge that this team's season is over.

Oh, wait... I shouldn't say that because they aren't eliminated yet!

I hate this team. Why do I continually waste three and a half hours every Sunday? Why?

You are a masochist?

firing Schwartz does not solve the Lions riddle. The last lions coach to get another head coaching job in the NFL was George Wilson. So I have no faith that they'd hire the right guy anyhow. No, the only thing thing that will work, the only way it gets turned around, is that the Fords sell the team, new ownership comes in and changes everything about this franchise from top to bottom. The fans forced Norris out as Red Wing owner, and Ilitch came in and actually saved the franchise. I'ts the only thing that will work with the lions.

Well Ford isn't selling the team so let's start with Schwartz. He's a clown who constantly gets out coached and he acts smug even after he gets his *** kicked

I wouldn't paint with that broad a brush. It's the Ford, not the Fords. There is pretty good evidence Jr knows how to make a good hire when the chips are down. Problem is the Lions are not his focus. Doesn't seem to be anyone else from the family even remotely close to the team though does there? Maybe nobody else from the family has gotten involved in the org because they can't stand WCF.