KleShreen

Should the Tigers sign Rudolph?

Seems like a better hitter than Iglesias, would give Ausmus even more speed to use on the base paths, and his WAR is trending upwards.

His contract is ATROCIOUS, though. I'm not sure he's worth the money. The years aren't an issue because of his age, but the money involved is out of control for the production.

Rudolph Statistics and History - Baseball-Reference.com

no because having a 5'3" 375 thing at SS is a horrible idea

He's gotta have great range and change of direction, though.

Sign him! He can really fly and he is a natural leader. Also the fall weather won't make his bat get cold like the other 375 infielder we had...

Also, I worry about his lack of socks. Can he truly be gritty?

Well, [Rod Allen]the back of his baseball card says he helped the team in their postseason run in 2013 and was "clutch" and "gutsy"[/Rod Allen]. Seems like everything the Tigers need.

Sign him! He can really fly and he is a natural leader. Also the fall weather won't make his bat get cold like the other 375 infielder we had...

Can he make it through July and August, though? I don't think he's had to play in those conditions.

Can he make it through July and August, though? I don't think he's had to play in those conditions.

Spring would be my worry. Other players wife's shouldn't turn their back on him.

We know redheads aren't good at baseball, but rednoses are uncharted territory. I've read some glowing reports; kid has a bright future and we could ride him to a few championships.

We know redheads aren't good at baseball, but rednoses are uncharted territory. I've read some glowing reports; kid has a bright future and we could ride him to a few championships.

Mantle was pretty good.

Word has it that he was so good in his prime that out of jealousy, his team mates wouldn't let him join them in any of the games. Either way, the asking price would be sky high.

1.Rob Deer (940)

2.J.T. Snow (924)

3.Dasher Troy (920)

4.Cupid Childs (919)

5.Al Clauss (915)

6.Steve Christmas (908)

7.Matt Holliday (905)

8.Holly Hollingshead (901)

9.Frosty Thomas (898)

10.Ozzie Guillen (895)

Not going to mention PED use just yet but.......If you look at his pictures when he first came up he didn't have that red nose.... definitely something shady going on.

Speed never slumps.

I know it's just a joke but this is a major misconception about speed that many experts always say.

Speed does go into a slump.....want examples?

A twisted ankle, pulled groin/hamstring or a busted up knee are a few.