DaYooperASBDT

*** REGISTER NOW: 2014 ADOPT A TIGER DRAFT ***

OK, stop inundating me with PMs begging me to do this, people. Sure, why not, if you insist, I give up.

And if this is like being a host family for a player I only have a couch to spare, and I'd rather this were women's volleyball instead.

OK, stop inundating me with PMs begging me to do this, people. Sure, why not, if you insist, I give up.

And if this is like being a host family for a player I only have a couch to spare, and I'd rather this were women's volleyball instead.

I'm pretty sure that you're allowed to select a female volleyball player if you want to. I'd stay away from female UFC though.

I'm pretty sure that you're allowed to select a female volleyball player if you want to. I'd stay away from female UFC though.

Bert selects Chyna

Well I ain't freakin Santa Claus. But I will sign you up for the lottery Ben. :pirate:

PS - you have to bring back a reasonably attractive lady for your avatar, for draft luck of course.

5 days left to register !!

But if you don't get a lottery pick, you can still participate in the late draft phrase - AKA "the free for all picks"