Shinma

11/28/13. Packers @ Lions. Happy Thanksgiving! Week 13, 12:35pm. FOX.

We are one play away from being down 7-3 and the Lions giving up. Only getting 3 points so far is enough to break the Lions psyche.

And we're one play away from being up 10-0. I know it's the Lions and them losing this game would not surprise me, but the Packers truly are a bad team without Rogers and half their players. The Lions dline should dominate this game and the Lions offense is too talented for Green Bay.

But nothing this team does will surprise me.

BTW, in their last 3 home games, the Lions have 10 turnovers and the other team has 0.

That catch is something the Lions couldn't make. Talent to performance ratio, I say the Lions are dead last in the NFL.

Kickoff out of bounds cost the Lions a Packers 54 yard FG attempt. And he drilled it. So ****ing frustrating that this is a 3-3 game right now. So bad.

Nice job Martin. That three points is on you.

So our punter has great stats, but blows the Bengals game and now effs up and gives the Packers three points.

Sam Martin, you truly are a Detroit Lion.

Considering what the Lions did for Matt Flynn's wallet two years ago, he owes us a few bad plays.