Shinma

11/24/13. Bucs @ Lions. Week 12, 1:05pm. FOX.

This is classic trolling.

Yes it is.

That Stafford sucks, eh? Horrible pass to Pettigrew for the TD.

Pettigrew??!!?? I can't believe he didn't drop it. He wasn't open enough to drop it I guess.

Lions back out in front, beautiful throw from Stafford. 3 TD passes and 222 yards for Stafford, and he hasn't even been good today. If only we had Aaron Curry.

Yes it is.

That Stafford sucks, eh? Horrible pass to Pettigrew for the TD.

I like how you didn't even reply when I gave you actual statistics that Stafford is 23rd in completion %.

Your typical posting attitude: uh oh, this guy provided facts? Better just call him a troll instead of trying to reply like an intelligent human being!

Enough with the screens. They are not there today.

Agree, except for that bubble screen to Burleson. I like that play a lot - I hope to see it again

I like how you didn't even reply when I gave you actual statistics that Stafford is 23rd in completion %.

Your typical posting attitude: uh oh, this guy provided facts? Better just call him a troll instead of trying to reply like an intelligent human being!

Its one stat, that's it. And the fact he's 23rd mean there are 9 starting QBs worst. By the one stat you keep using, Stafford isn't the worst like you keep claiming he is.

How is my disdain for Stafford any different than you CONSTANTLY *****ing and moaning about Linehan's playcalling, even though there's absolutely nothing wrong with the playcalling? You whine about plays that score touchdowns for ****'s sake, like the fade.

Because I can be reasonable enough to give credit where it is due. Look back, I pointed out the great play call on the Stafford QB draw on a 3rd down. Defense was spread with 5 receivers and Stafford was easily able to get the 1st down.

Stafford has 3 TD passes today, and you can't acknowledge one good throw or play. People are aware of his inconsistencies, but some days the guy is just really fricken good.

If you are a military family and get surprised by these things anymore, well I just don't know.

I agree... not that it isn't a nice gesture, but if I'm a military spouse and a team invites me onto the field I'm going to be surprised if my spouse DOESN'T walk out onto the field.

So because he's 23rd in completion percentage, that means that he's a TERRIBLE QB and worse than every player in his draft year? (your quotes).

Why am i even engaging in this stupid conversation? It's juvenile nonsense and not worth my time. I'm trying to watch my team get an important win.

It took seven minutes from the touchdown until the first play from scrimmage on this current drive.

The NFL is such a slow game.

Only took me like 60 seconds... DVR is a wonderful thing my friend!

Big time run from Reggie Bush. Lions in TB territory.

He ran like Kim Kardashian was chasing him with a pregnancy test

Late hit?

After watching the replay it looked like Reggie went down himself. I yelled penalty at first.

Look at Pettigrew doing work.