Shinma

11/24/13. Bucs @ Lions. Week 12, 1:05pm. FOX.

Well is it the same old Lions or not.

If it is they will lose today and on Thanksgiving.

But since they won at Washington and at Chicago... I think they are not the same.

The Lions will blow out the Bucs in the 2nd half.

Johnson and Burleson no way the Bucs can stop both of them if Stafford can start making the easy completions.

Are you like 12 years old with these temper tantrums? Holy ****ing ****, it's annoying to read this rubbish.

Yes, Stafford is inconsistent which is evident in this game but the hyperbole of your posts is so ridiculously over the top it makes me think that he slept with your girlfriend or something. Maybe you should just stop watching if the games anger you this much.

I like how I get these posts from you where you post garbage about trying to guess how old I am just because I think Stafford is terrible.

You're not even worth talking to really. People like you will always defend the home players no matter how terrible they play. Stafford could throw 12 picks in this game and you'd still find a way to defend him.

Stafford is wack with that sidearm throw, he has no accuracy on those throws..and it leads to overthrow

Pettigrew is softer than wet tissue paper and a waste of space on the team ugh.

Hopefully we bring it in the second half and try to tighten the division lead (and hope the Packers/Bears loses).

I like how I get these posts from you where you post garbage about trying to guess how old I am just because I think Stafford is terrible.

You're not even worth talking to really. People like you will always defend the home players no matter how terrible they play. Stafford could throw 12 picks in this game and you'd still find a way to defend him.

I guess you missed this part. "Yes, Stafford is inconsistent which is evident in this game and is frustrating to watch at times"

Would you like to know which team has attempted the most passes during that time frame, to the point where they actually broke records for doing it so much?

Were you a Lions fan when we had Joey Harrington?

If you would rather return to those days that is sad.

Harrington was lucky to throw for 160 yards in a game.

The reason the Lions throw so much is because they are pretty good at it.

Stafford had poor accuracy in college at Georgia. Something like 55%.

I was unsure about him. I knew his arm was incredible. He could throw the ball 50 yards with ease.

But he has learned in the pros to be more accurate though it still plagues him.. I believe his completion rate is well above 60% which is average or better.

That's all I'm saying, somebody teach Stafford a better method than the sidearm throw and we got an better accurate QB and more deadly one....but Pettigrew..smh.

Never said I wanted to return to those days and I've never defended Harrington. I don't know what me thinking Stafford is terrible has to do with Joey Harrington. They both suck, and both are big reasons why the Lions are still one of the jokes of the NFL.

I guess you missed the part of my post where i called him inconsistent and frustrating to watch.

You do this in every ****ing GDT with this over the top criticism of Stafford. All it does is degrade the thread into a trollfest, it's worthless rubbish. You never post when he's doing good things so it reeks of an agenda on your part.

With that being said, Stafford does have his flaws but he has been a good NFL QB for the most part. Maybe not #1 overall worthy but he has been good and is extremely clutch (tons of 4th quarter comebacks in his career). You act like he's Joey Harrington, it's beyond ridiculous.

Stafford had poor accuracy in college at Georgia. Something like 55%.

I was unsure about him. I knew his arm was incredible. He could throw the ball 50 yards with ease.

But he has learned in the pros to be more accurate though it still plagues him.. I believe his completion rate is well above 60% which is average or better.

He's at 59%, and when you take into account the fact that he has the best pass-blocking OL in the NFL, that makes him look even worse. All day to throw and he still blows it.

Stafford is 23rd (!!!!!!!!) in the NFL in completion %.

Better not breathe on the QB funny... you'll get a flag for that.

That's getting really silly when a QB jumps up so the defender hits him low AFTER he's already going into the tackle is flagged.

(Yes, I'm starting the game late... this was in the first Qtr.)

I guess you missed the part of my post where i called him inconsistent and frustrating to watch.

You do this in every ****ing GDT with this over the top criticism of Stafford. All it does is degrade the thread into a trollfest, it's worthless rubbish.

With that being said, Stafford does have his flaws but he has been a good NFL QB for the most part. Maybe not #1 overall worthy but he has been good and is extremely clutch (tons of 4th quarter comebacks in his career). You act like he's Joey Harrington, it's beyond ridiculous.

He's not inconsistent, he's simply downright terrible. I don't know who's trolling here, it's not me, unless you think that I'm trolling because I don't like the starting QB. That seems a bit ridiculous to me, but hey, that's your call.

Stafford is 23rd in the NFL in completion % despite having the most talented WR in the history of football and the best pass-blocking OL in the NFL. Think about that for a minute.

Lions defense opens up the 2nd half with a 3 and out. Nicely done. OK, Stafford, pull your head.

Never said I wanted to return to those days and I've never defended Harrington. I don't know what me thinking Stafford is terrible has to do with Joey Harrington. They both suck, and both are big reasons why the Lions are still one of the jokes of the NFL.

You forgot to mention that "Calvin has been mostly terrible this year" like you did during the Cowboys game. Does he still suck too?

He's not inconsistent, he's simply downright terrible. I don't know who's trolling here, it's not me, unless you think that I'm trolling because I don't like the starting QB. That seems a bit ridiculous to me, but hey, that's your call.

Stafford is 23rd in the NFL in completion % despite having the most talented WR in the history of football and the best pass-blocking OL in the NFL. Think about that for a minute.

It's you. Saying things like you don't like him or want another QB are fine. Calling him worst in the league or taking any other player in the 2009 draft instead makes you a troll.

It's you. Saying things like you don't like him or want another QB are fine. Calling him worst in the league or taking any other player in the 2009 draft instead makes you a troll.

I usually don't reply to your posts (as I'm sure you've noticed) because I think you're the one that's actually constantly trolling. The fact that you don't even understand why I would take anyone other than Stafford from that draft just further proves how clueless you are.

I would expect nothing less from someone that wanted leyland to stay though.

I usually don't reply to your posts (as I'm sure you've noticed) because I think you're the one that's actually constantly trolling. The fact that you don't even understand why I would take anyone other than Stafford from that draft just further proves how clueless you are.

Yep, Mark Sanchez, Josh Freeman , Pat White, Stephen McGee, Rhettt Bomar, Nate Davis, Tom Brandstater, Mike Teel, Keith Null, Curtis Painter would be better QBs. (by the way thats the list of QBs drafted in 09)

I would expect nothing less from someone that wanted leyland to stay though.

This is classic trolling.

Packers down 19-7 and Bears down 24-14. You just have to win this game.

Burleson get's the first down.

This is classic trolling.

How is my disdain for Stafford any different than you CONSTANTLY *****ing and moaning about Linehan's playcalling, even though there's absolutely nothing wrong with the playcalling? You whine about plays that score touchdowns for ****'s sake, like the fade.