Shinma

11/24/13. Bucs @ Lions. Week 12, 1:05pm. FOX.

What a mistake that was. Going into the halftime too. Wow. The Lions want nothing to do with the division title.

This is just how the Lions play. Under schwartz they play below their talent level. No one would actually be that surprised if the Lions finished 6-10 (I am not saying they will), that's the problem with the Lions. No one has confidence in them. They just try to give games away.

What a mistake that was. Going into the halftime too. Wow. The Lions want nothing to do with the division title.

This is true.

Stafford misses a wide open Calvin for a TD. I ****ing hate this guy so much. My least favorite Lion since Charles Rogers. When are people finally going to realize that he's ****ing trash and will never live up to being picked 1st overall?

Well that one probably would have been a TD to Calvin and Stafford badly over throws him.

Stafford gets the first down, penalties everywhere though, that has to be holding. Replay the down.

haha, Stafford rifles one to Burleson and drills him in the face, while he was wide open.

Stafford with no touch in the first half. This team has been horrible for 4 straight quarters. Figure it out guys.

Stafford misses a wide open Calvin for a TD. I ****ing hate this guy so much. My least favorite Lion since Charles Rogers. When are people finally going to realize that he's ****ing trash and will never live up to being picked 1st overall?

You're right. They should have taken Jason Smith or Aaron Curry. Those guys are studs!

Would have been nice for pettigrew to attempt to catch the ball.

I don't know why he ducked. That is a curious decision. Pettigrew has no feel on the football field.

You're right. They should have taken Jason Smith or Aaron Curry. Those guys are studs!

Who hurts the team more, a ****ing horrible QB or a horrible T/LB?

I would take ANYONE in that draft over Stafford, even Mr. Irrelevant. The Lions have no chance at ever winning with stafford. He's a ****ing loser, if he hits a throw over 20 yards without overthrowing someone then go buy a lottery ticket directly after that happens.

Stafford had 10 straight completions at one point...

Anyway - Pettigrew is absolutely USELESS. He is more useless than Kyle Quincey. He can't catch, he can't block, he constantly takes penalties, he is undisciplined and just not smart on the field. I don't understand why he is on an NFL team.

I would take ANYONE in that draft over Stafford, even Mr. Irrelevant. The Lions have no chance at ever winning with stafford. He's a ****ing loser, if he hits a throw over 20 yards without overthrowing someone then go buy a lottery ticket directly after that happens.

One day I hope to be this clueless.

Stafford may not be Joe Montana but he has put up 16,000 career yards faster than any QB ever in the history of the league.

Stafford may not be Joe Montana but he has put up 16,000 career yards faster than any QB ever in the history of the league.

Would you like to know which team has attempted the most passes during that time frame, to the point where they actually broke records for doing it so much?

Would you like to know which team has attempted the most passes during that time frame, to the point where they actually broke records for doing it so much?

We did, but that like saying a guy only hit 50 homers because he had the most at bats.

Are you like 12 years old with these temper tantrums? Holy ****ing ****, it's annoying to read this rubbish.

Yes, Stafford is inconsistent which is evident in this game and is frustrating to watch at times but the hyperbole of your posts is so ridiculously over the top it makes me think that he slept with your girlfriend or something. Maybe you should just stop watching if the games anger you this much.