Shinma

11/10/13. Lions @ Bears. Week 10. 1:05pm, Fox.

3rd and long and Cutler has all day long to get the 1st down. Just horrible scheming by the Lions. They refuse to bltiz.

You can notice how well coached the Bears D Line is, everyone has their hands up on pass plays. Lions players have head and hands down, no awareness whatsoever. That is all about coaching, it is technique.

Another 3rd and long coming.

Since the D-line can't get any pressure anyway maybe they should take a page out of other teams books and atleast bat down some balls and disrupt the throwing lanes. Not only don't they get sacks they don't really do that either.

Maybe not Manning. When he is hot like this, I would take him over Brees though. He makes throws Brees can't make, evident in that winning drive against the Cowboys.

I would be willing to beat that there isn't a single Saints fan who would ever take that swap. Brees might not have Stafford's arm strength but his accuracy is so much, his accuracy and consistency outweighs Stafford's bouts of greatness (that has historically been assisted by Johnson) at least in my opinion. That being said, I hope Stafford and Johnson continue to play well, and most importantly I hope they have the chance to play well in games that really matter.

Same exact play on 3rd down. Jeffery in the middle with no defender in sight. Cutler is 5/5 on 3rd down.

Slay hasn't looked good, again. Hopefully his poor performance and lack of tackling ability is due to his inexperience and he will develop into a more complete corner. At this point, looks like a long-shot though.

Another 3rd down coming, 3rd and 6 to be exact.

Annnnnd....Jeffery is wide open. This is just coaches being abused. Jeffery has been wide open on 3 consecutive 3rd downs. Embarrassing.

I would be willing to beat that there isn't a single Saints fan who would ever take that swap. Brees might not have Stafford's arm strength but his accuracy is so much, his accuracy and consistency outweighs Stafford's bouts of greatness (that has historically been assisted by Johnson) at least in my opinion. That being said, I hope Stafford and Johnson continue to play well, and most importantly I hope they have the chance to play well in games that really matter.

Stafford has not had near the exposure as Brees. He is played as good as any quarterback in the league the last month, save for maybe Manning.

I wanted the Lions to draft the Honey Badger so bad, it was so obvious how good of a football player he was. Mayhew often picks athletes with absoultey no football sense.

I honestly think Darius Slay is the worst draft pick the Lions have ever made in my lifetime. I don't think he's made a single good play all year long.

I was thinking to myself that he maybe one of the the worst football player I ever seen, granted he is just a rookie and he can improve but seriously he has yet to make a positive play all year. He just looks lost out there.

Well the second half is pretty much the season hanging in the balance. Whoever loses this game is not going to the playoffs. Just once I'd like the Lions to surprise me and win but I doubt it happens.

Only having 7 points against one of the worst defenses in the NFL is embarrassing.

Nice play by Suh finally to get that pick at least. That's something the dline did that was a positive.

I was thinking to myself that he maybe one of the the worst football player I ever seen, granted he is just a rookie and he can improve but seriously he has yet to make a positive play all year. He just looks lost out there.

The thing is, unlike other terrible draft picks that the Lions have made, those guys haven't been allowed to hurt the Lions as much as Slay has. Slay is playing EVERY SINGLE DOWN on a team that is trying to make the playoffs and is getting burned every single time, from game 1 up until now.

I haven't seen a worse Lions player in my life. I really haven't.

I will never understand some coaches clock management. Bears inside the 10 and the clock is almost a non issue for them. If anything, they want to run it down as far as possible so Lions do not get time whatever the outcome should be. Any coach with a half of brain on defense should be using his timeouts there.

After watching the replay: Just awesome awareness by Suh. I just called out the DLine, but man that was a nice deflection by Suh.

Well the second half is pretty much the season hanging in the balance. Whoever loses this game is not going to the playoffs. Just once I'd like the Lions to surprise me and win but I doubt it happens.

Only having 7 points against one of the worst defenses in the NFL is embarrassing.

Nice play by Suh finally to get that pick at least. That's something the dline did that was a positive.

The sad part is we are actually significantly more talented than the Bears this season but our coaching is some of the worst in the league.

7-7 going into the half. Lions will start with the ball. Levy with his 5th, and league leading interception.