hail2mich

GDT: Nebraska at Michigan 11/9/2013

Live From Michigan Stadium

YostMichiganStadium19271.jpg

Nebraska (6-2, 3-1) v. Michigan (6-2, 2-2)

MichiganLogo_zps7ccf839b.png

Day: Saturday

Date: November 9, 2013

Time: 3:30 PM EST

TV: ABC

Series Record: Michigan leads, 4-3-1

Last Meeting: Last season, Nebraska won 23-9.

Last Games: Nebraska defeated Northwestern, 27-24. Michigan lost to Michigan State, 29-6.

Hopefully we see much of this:

BoPelini.jpg

Sorry to take so long to get the thread up. Long week.

Hopefully I will be able to catch the second half of this one. I can't remember the last time I've missed an entire Michigan game.

I forgot the game was even on. College football has really taken a back seat for me this year, didn't expect that.

I should have waited to order the pizza. Nothing worse than eating game day food when your team can't remember how to play the game.

Michigan is so, so bad. It's like watching a RichRod team. Hoke has a lot of improving to do if he wants to keep his job past next year.

This is a great example of what happens when you make a mistake in hiring. It's so so easy to make a huge blunder and destroy a program for almost a decade.

I don't know what's worse - the OL or Gardner. When he was getting time to throw in the first half of the season, he was throwing picks. Now he can't get any time to throw at all.

Hoke has embarrassed himself on his OL recruiting, really really awful players. This may be the worst OL in Michigan history. -58 yards rushing in the last six quarters. Yikes.

I wonder why UM is forced to play so many kids on the OLine. Im inclined to give him a pass this year. But there are no upper classmen beyond Schofield and Lewan worth a damn?

No. We have no juniors because of our phantom "lost recruiting class" during the transition.

Bs

I forgot how much of a joke college football is. You can't advance the ball on a muffed punt? Brutal.

13-10 UM after the FG, should be 17-10. Poor rules.

Edited by T&P_Fan

The NFL doesn't recruit based on how awful the rest of your OL is, so I don't think Lewan will be hurt.

I have been a big Hoke supporter, & I understand his thinking regarding the offense needing to be pro style instead of the crap Rich Rod was doing. That said, how about figuring out how to handle a freaking blitz?

Lewan has to regret coming back if he's thinking about draft positioning.

Lewan should still be top 10.