thefunk

UM HOOPS non-con MEGA GAME THREAD (Nov. 8th - Dec. 28th)

Huge coming out party today for Irvin. 5, or 6 threes made and tons of hustle.

Good bounce back win.

9:15 Eastern. At Duke. Big 10/ACC Challenge.

Time for this team to grow up, either with a W or L.

Hopefully Stauskas will play tonight. It looks like it will be a game time decision.

Really hope Robinson III shows up tonight. If there was ever a time to prove his hype, tonight is it.

They can take 15 minutes to review an elbow, but they can't take the 5 seconds to make the obvious call? Absolutely ridiculous.

This game is apparently too big for these refs. Unreal the two botched calls. We don't need help losing tonight, fellas!

We are playing like piss, but come on! The two calls results in potentially a 8 point swing. Unreal.

Regardless of the refs, Michigan looks horrible. Can't make a shot and are getting beat badly on the boards against a team that had trouble rebounding.

Ok. Refs feeding off the duke lunacy. Horrors gets raped and no whistle. Michigan has no swagger.

GRIII is the least motivated played I have seen come through the Michigan program. He goes through the motions. Not a good player at all right now.

This is awful. Poor basketball by Michigan combined with everyone drooling over Duke's privates makes for an unpleasant evening.

At this point I'd like to see some hard fouls. Don't play dirty, but maybe smash some Puke Buttdevil in the face.

Down 10 at the half. The clock doesn't stop on a made basket before the half? 3.4 seconds ran out after that last three...

Duke up 10 at half after a last second 3. I'm just glad there's a break in the action so I can go scrub my eyeballs.