hail2mich

GDT: Indiana at Michigan 10/19/2013

Interception. Michigan D finally got it done, right after the Indiana defense took the first shot the UM defense responded real well.

Michigan will win this one, Indiana will get what they can here in the final seconds.

Really weird game. All sorts of records set, over 500 yards passing, 360 plus receiving for gallon, over 750 total yards of offense. Just a real good offensvive day.

Basketball on the gridiron, sure was fun to watch. After the coaching loss last week, I could not stomach reading anything about UM all week. This was a very nice tonic. Roberson is for real so I'm not too concerned about the defense. So very happy to see the OL finally open some running lanes. I'd say it doesn't really count because it was Indiana but then again they could not do it against Akron, UConn, etc.

Michigan should be prepared for any tight games the rest of the year. They really have only had one game that wasn't close in the 4th quarter.

What a ridiculous game. I have no idea what to expect in two weeks against MSU.

MSU is going to mop the floor with UM. Michigan might be the worst one loss team in division one.

MSU is going to mop the floor with UM. Michigan might be the worst one loss team in division one.

Maybe I should be a little more concerned, as MSU has played some VERY impressive defense, but I'm just not concerned about them. I think Michigan handles them well. No blow out, but I think they control most the game.

And I do agree, that Michigan has been a pretty pathetic one loss team so far.

Yeah - this Michigan team just isn't very good at a lot of phases of the game. Lucky as hell so far though and who knows how far that may get them - but they really should be under 500.

did you watch msu yesterday? They have a great defense, but cannot score or move the ball. They struggled mightily against Purdue to even get in the redzone. I think it will be a close game unless Gardner decides to start turning over the ball again.