Jeff

Detroit Vs. New Jersey

I missed most of the game and the little I did hear was on the radio. It sounds like Chucky continued on his recent two-month rampage and Wallace had another great game. The most encouraging thing about this game was Stackhouse didn't have a strong scoring game (I think 1-for-10 shooting from the field) and we still had the weapons needed to win. That's a big plus.

This win really excites me with the playoffs coming up later in the week!

And, most importantly, this gives us home-court should we face Boston in the playoffs. Good game.

On another note, anybody see Jason Terry go after Don Reid after a flagrant foul tonight?

But I did see the Pistons! They looked solid, despite Todd McCullogh and Kmart not playing for Jersey.

It was on the road, against the number one team in the East, with a lot at stake. A big win, no matter how you slice it.

Stack didn't shoot well, but he was agressive going to the hoop, and dishing off. Jason Kidd didn't shoot well either...he was three for 18 or something.

That's not uncommon for him. STack's bad shooting is a little more rare. That could be a problem for Jersey in the playoffs, when Jersey needs to play more half court, and not rely on the high percentage fast break dunks, etc.

Anyway, I an getting long here...Milwaukee comes in tonight, with A LOT at stake...The Pistons, with a win tonight, get 50 wins, and likely keep Milwaukee from the seventh seed, and probably from the playoffs.

GO PISTONS! KILL THE BUCKS!

:)