MIguy

Predict the Wolverines record for 2013

6-6 is my prediction.
My prediction is you have no clue about college football.

7-6 final record. Good to have no clue.

Until someone at UM figures out that coaching matters more than recruiting rankings it will continue. KState's average class the last 5 years ranked in the 70's nationally, yet they dominated. I heard all year about the team being "too young" on the line. Tell that to UCLA that was starting 3-4 freshmen because of injuries and winning. Too many excuses.

7-6 final record. Good to have no clue.

Until someone at UM figures out that coaching matters more than recruiting rankings it will continue. KState's average class the last 5 years ranked in the 70's nationally, yet they dominated. I heard all year about the team being "too young" on the line. Tell that to UCLA that was starting 3-4 freshmen because of injuries and winning. Too many excuses.

But you seem obsessed. 5 of the past 6 posts on this thread were by you to show Joe smart you are. We get it, the Wolverines sucked this season.

But you seem obsessed. 5 of the past 6 posts on this thread were by you to show Joe smart you are. We get it, the Wolverines sucked this season.

I apologize for bothering you. I was offended when my legitimate prediction was jumped on as me having "no clue". I've lacked in grace in letting it go, again, sorry.

Can't see Hoke sticking around if UM continues to regress next season. Football is too big of a revenue generator for Brandon to risk losing a significant portion of his fan base.

Can't see Hoke sticking around if UM continues to regress next season. Football is too big of a revenue generator for Brandon to risk losing a significant portion of his fan base.

I disagree. I think that Brandon learned his lesson with Rich Rod that constant personnel changes are not a good recipe for success… I think he even wanted to keep RR before his public relations meltdown and the overwhelming pressure to fire him coming from the UM fan base.

It would take a disaster both on the field and off to have Hoke be fired after next season. Especially since the vast majority of the fan base still believes in him.

I disagree. I think that Brandon learned his lesson with Rich Rod that constant personnel changes are not a good recipe for success… I think he even wanted to keep RR before his public relations meltdown and the overwhelming pressure to fire him coming from the UM fan base.

It would take a disaster both on the field and off to have Hoke be fired after next season. Especially since the vast majority of the fan base still believes in him.

He'll need a strong backbone, with next year's schedule another 7-5 is very possible and 9-3 would seem to be the ceiling.

Given Brandon's lack of scheduling quality home opponents, I'm pretty sure he's assuming the fan base will stick around and show up no matter who they're playing or how they're playing.

Hoke should get at least two more years.

Here's a question for Michigan: are their coaches any good? When is the last time Michigan had an assistant coach who was coveted by other programs? Ron English after 2006?

I'm not sure how you can look at anything Dave Brandon has ever done or said and not conclude that he really enjoyed firing Rich Rod and replacing him with Miles/Hoke/Anyone with Michigan ties