Sign in to follow this  
ReedLarson

Tigers Hall of Fame

I was in KC for the Fourth of July weekend, and attended a Royals game for the first time. I like the stadium, and was especially intrigued by the Hall of Fame museum they have. I know the Tigers have their "through the decades" laid out in Comerica's concourse. But is there anywhere that celebrates Tigers history in the detail that the Royals' museum does for them? I know there's a Michigan Sports Hall of Fame, but I've never went there. How does it compare?

Thanks, but it's not about finding the information (easy enough to do with the Internet), as it is about helping fans appreciate the team. Only dedicated fans/sports history buffs are going to seek out the Wiki pages of former Tigers. But even though the Royals have relatively little to brag about, and I've never given them much thought, going through that little museum really helped me appreciate what they have done. It was fun to get immersed in Royals "lore," if only briefly. I think something like that goes a long way toward helping fans embrace the team.