Shinma

˙ʇsǝ ɯd8 usɔqu ˙7 ǝɯɐb ˙sʞʍɐɥ @ sbuıʍ ˙ɟsɔʍ ˙13/29/5

Chicago doesn't deserve it. Cheap shot players, trashbag fans. I hope they get crushed ASAP.

Meh. This was their adversity. They're probably gonna waltz to the finals now. Where they will probably meet the Pens. The two teams I hate the most.

The Wings choked. They played hard, but they choked. They were not prepared to play on Saturday, they melted down on Monday and didn't have enough today.

It is time to get another scorer on this team. It is also time to say goodbye to Mr. Franzen and Mr. Filpula. And if the Wings want a scorer like Vanek and the other team says, Brendan Smith - do it. He is not good. I don't care how young he is - he is not good.

Tough way to lose tonight. Feel awful for Kronwall. Played great and had it hit his skate and go past Jimmy. Deserved better than this.

Great run to get to this point and something to build off of. Even did a man down for almost the entire game. Nothing to be ashamed of

I won't watch another second of this fiasco of a playoffs. The script has been written for a Penguins and Blackhawks final.......it's what NBC wants and the NHL wants. If you are a Bruins or Kings fans, don't even bother, the league will steal it from you. It's the new NBA.

What a mixed up bunch of feelings...I didn't expect them to take the series going in but I didn't expect them to lose it after they went up 3-1.

What a mixed up bunch of feelings...I didn't expect them to take the series going in but I didn't expect them to lose it after they went up 3-1.

I know. After I cool down I'll probably be happy with this season again, but losing a 3-1 lead is weak.

At least it was quick. Had this happened at 1 AM after three or four more beers, well, I just don't know...

The Wings choked.Brendan Smith.

Ridiculous. That 3rd period was as gutsy and clutch a period as any I've ever seen the Wings play. This is why people who say they want the Wings to blow it up are kidding us and themselves. Because if you are not satisfied by these playoffs there is no way in hell you will accept a rebuild. You say you will, but you won't.

I won't watch another second of this fiasco of a playoffs. The script has been written for a Penguins and Blackhawks final.......it's what NBC wants and the NHL wants. If you are a Bruins or Kings fans, don't even bother, the league will steal it from you. It's the new NBA.

How in the world did the NHL engineer a Hawks win? Extra days off early in the series gave Wings rest, borderline calls (on both sides) the next several games, then what appeared to be the series winner late in Game 7 was waved off.

Ridiculous. That 3rd period was as gutsy and clutch a period as any I've ever seen the Wings play. This is why people who say they want the Wings to blow it up are kidding us and themselves. Because if you are not satisfied by these playoffs there is no way in hell you will accept a rebuild. You say you will, but you won't.

They are spoiled.

I don't care what sport it is and what team you are playing, you blow a 3-1 lead - you choked.

Sorry guys, looks like the upside down GDT mojo was all used up in the Pens series.

Did everyone at least have fun watching this series? I know I did, even if I ended up with a bout of disappointment.

Yep. They went further than I expected them to go, and really had no business taking the Hawks to a Game 7 OT. The kids got valuable playoff experience. There were extended stretches where our fourth line was arguably our best line, which is good and bad. Holland needs to make some changes, but the Wings appear to be well positioned for the future right now, the Franzen deal notwithstanding.

I don't care what sport it is and what team you are playing, you blow a 3-1 lead - you choked.

Because no way the Hawks were just a bit better team, eh. I mean, you trash their roster and their GM but then say that the OT loss in a 7-game series to the #1 seed after beating the #2 seed is due to being mental cowards. You really think professional players spend the night before a big game in their bathrooms vomiting from nerves?

Edited by lordstanley

then what appeared to be the series winner late in Game 7 was waved off.

Well technically no, right... the play was whistled dead before the puck ever went in. Not that I think there is a conspiracy, that's dumb.

Good season Wings. As much as I hate to admit it Chicago is the better team. With that said, I will be rooting for the Kings next round. Before the playoffs started, I thought this was the last run for the Wings? Moving into the weaker Eastern Conference will help us next season.