ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

The wall has cracks

Oleg Deripaska is racing to get his people to the prison I'm sure. 

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

LOL nobody knows anything about Trump's finances, especially his debts.  That is why he keeps everything a secret, only associates with crooks and family members and is scared ****less of Putin.   

The financial disclosures are public information. 

I dare say you don't even need to be a statistician to understand the assets are greater than the liabilities. 

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

The financial disclosures are public information. 

I dare say you don't even need to be a statistician to understand the assets are greater than the liabilities. 

Do they include illegal activity?  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

You know this how? 

It's pretty easy if you pay attention.  

Manafort trying to get a change of venue to West Virginia or Wyoming or Moscow 

2 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Manafort trying to get a change of venue to West Virginia or Wyoming or Moscow 

Jesus.  He actually cited Roanoke as the desired location.  FTS

12 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Jesus.  He actually cited Roanoke as the desired location.  FTS

Roanoke is becoming quite the retirement spot according one of them”lists” I’ve seen recently 

Went home for a visit a couple of weekends ago. The big news was they were getting a BJs.

He would fit right in

46 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

Roanoke is becoming quite the retirement spot according one of them”lists” I’ve seen recently 

Went home for a visit a couple of weekends ago. The big news was they were getting a BJs.

Getting BJs is big news for some of us...

• Like 1

I remember when i thought James O'Keefe was trying to do well as a journalist.  I guess he might have took the Judas silver. 

35 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I feel like Trump's ethics advisor is actually George Costanza. "It's not a lie if you believe it."

Standard GOP mantra. It’s not a lie if you repeat it enough

• Like 1

I think the most worrisome thing the whole Presidency has been how Trump and R's swept the entire Puerto Rico disaster under the rug. Its likely their poor preparation and response time cost over a thousand lives and there has been no consequences. Its similar to how Snyder faced no real consequences for poisoning Flint or the Bush response to Katrina.

Both parties have different strengths and weaknesses. Republicans are arguably better at overseeing the economy when things are going well because they are less likely to screw with it. On the other hand, I'd definitely prefer Democrats to be in charge in the case of some natural disaster or terrorist attack. There seems to be a general weakness in that regard for modern day Republicans that they need to address. A staunch ideology against government may lend itself poorly in emergencies when government is needed and there is nothing the private sector can do to help.

4 hours ago, Scottwood said:

Republicans are arguably better at overseeing the economy when things are going well because they are less likely to screw with it. 

I don't see how anyone can still hold that view after the last two GOP admins inherited reasonable fiscal situations and both immediately DID screw it up by driving the deficit into the stratosphere and in Bush's case overheating and under-regulating the economy into a collapse to a near depression while the orange one is busy precipitating trade wars, doing his damnedest to reverse what had become an orderly transition away from fossil fuels, all to go with his trillion $ increase in unfunded spending. Maybe go back to the 50s and 60's and say that, but for good or evil, ever since Reagan every GOP administration other than GHWB has been heII bent on NOT leaving the economy alone.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Scottwood said:

A staunch ideology against government may lend itself poorly in emergencies when government is needed and there is nothing the private sector can do to help.

Especially when the GOP base largely doesn't care about Puerto Rico and the issues Puerto Ricans are facing. I'd venture to guess that most wouldn't even recognize Puerto Rico as US Territory. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Puerto Ricans are too brown to care about.

When you're a Jet,
You're a Jet all the way
From your first cigarette
To your last dyin' day.

I'll just copy my tweet here rather than reiterating the point, but to paraphrase characters on the Wire: Mueller comin