ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

I know who.  But I won’t tell.  Just wanted them to know I know.  Didn’t realize that was hidden to the mortals. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tiger337 said:

There is a mysterious poster who is laughing at every post that makes Trump look bad the past couple of weeks.  I don't really care.  It's just something I noticed.  We know it's not Stan because he would have been triggered enough to comment.   

**** behavior

12 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

There is a mysterious poster who is laughing at every post that makes Trump look bad the past couple of weeks.  I don't really care.  It's just something I noticed.  We know it's not Stan because he would have been triggered enough to comment.   

Who's online right now? Six-hopper? Maroth4mvp? Screwball?

I vote Screwball is doing this.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

And he just dove offline after posting his laugh-track.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

Which one is posting from a Russian server?

9 minutes ago, Deleterious said:

I imagine a lot of people laugh at your guys posts.

Another suspect!

2 hours ago, Oblong said:

I know who.  But I won’t tell.  Just wanted them to know I know.  Didn’t realize that was hidden to the mortals. 

That reminds me of a time many years ago, when someone created an alternate identity to come in and lay waste to people who, he felt, had been unfair to him.  Even though it was a new identity, you could tell that it was someone who had been around here for a while.  You guys outed him on his IP address, or at least a pattern of IP addresses.  It's true, we mortals can't tell who originates the "likes".  But I'm not surprised that you can tell.

3 hours ago, Oblong said:

I don't use TapATalk anymore but I thought it told you who had signaled on a post. Maybe not.

Anyway a browser doesn't.

2 hours ago, tiger337 said:

Another suspect!

Rob is refusing to call witnesses. This place is becoming a sham!

xD

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gehringer_2 said:

I don't use TapATalk anymore but I thought it told you who had signaled on a post. Maybe not.

it did.

9 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

**** behavior

Just take the points, I guess. Someone's gotta catch Biggs.

I'm sure this will earn me a 'laugh' from the mystery poster....

In all reality, the endgame of this latest hacking story is all too predictable:

-Russia (an adversary, mind you) may or may not release emails, with little to no way to confirm the veracity of said emails.

-A not insignificant group of people (mostly Trump supporters, but some anti-anti-Trump and some who are just disposed to reflexively hate Democrats) will go hog wild trying to make hay out of said emails if they are released.

-The media, for their part, will have learned absolutely nothing after 2016 and will continue to report credibly on said emails despite the issues raised in point one.

Best case scenario is that people look at hacks by Russia more skeptically than they have in the past, but more or less it seems like people care more about having their biases confirmed than considering the source.

13 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I'm sure this will earn me a 'laugh' from the mystery poster....

In all reality, the endgame of this latest hacking story is all too predictable:

-Russia (an adversary, mind you) may or may not release emails, with little to no way to confirm the veracity of said emails.

-A not insignificant group of people (mostly Trump supporters, but some anti-anti-Trump and some who are just disposed to reflexively hate Democrats) will go hog wild trying to make hay out of said emails if they are released.

-The media, for their part, will have learned absolutely nothing after 2016 and will continue to report credibly on said emails despite the issues raised in point one.

Best case scenario is that people look at hacks by Russia more skeptically than they have in the past, but more or less it seems like people care more about having their biases confirmed than considering the source.

I'm sure some of that is true.  The amount of lazy both-sides reporting done at the lower levels of journalism is pathetic.  The IC and DHS were they controlled by a neutral, permanent bureaucracy would issue training materials for media on how to handle such bad data.

10 hours ago, Oblong said:

And I would have gotten away with it  too, if it weren't for you meddling mods. 

13 hours ago, Oblong said:

Lol.

Yes. I almost responded to that person, (who seems to like to lol at my posts a lot), then I stepped back and wondered -based on other responses here- can I only See it due to being a GOD... I mean mod? 😉

(Power.  I feel so powerful right now)💃👑 lol

Regardless, it’s a move that seems a weee bit creepy... I mean, why not occasionally actually respond as to why you want to classify another person ‘s post laughable.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

This Parnas thing is getting curiouser and curiouser...

Agree...this part in particular