ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

I liked Pelosi framing this about the constitution.  It's a duty to impeach him because the things he's done are impeachable.  That's it.  The legislature has to get back to equal footing as a branch of the government.   I don't care about chances of acquital in the Senate.  That shouldn't be the motivator.  If the House doesn't impeach then they tell future Presidents this is ok.

• Thanks 1

Trump is a ***** who has never attacked anyone.  He backs down every time.  He's a wimp. 

2 minutes ago, Oblong said:

I liked Pelosi framing this about the constitution.  It's a duty to impeach him because the things he's done are impeachable.  That's it.  The legislature has to get back to equal footing as a branch of the government.   I don't care about chances of acquital in the Senate.  That shouldn't be the motivator.  If the House doesn't impeach then they tell future Presidents this is ok.

I agree very strongly.

I'm pretty sure there are over 50 Republic Senators really not looking forward to that vote.   Make 'em do it.   Make those bishes put their names on it!

And almost 50 Democratic Senators eager to do it.  Let's go.

Just now, Oblong said:

Trump is a ***** who has never attacked anyone.  He backs down every time.  He's a wimp. 

I believe the word is pvssy

35 minutes ago, pfife said:

I agree very strongly.

I'm pretty sure there are over 50 Republic Senators really not looking forward to that vote.   Make 'em do it.   Make those bishes put their names on it!

And almost 50 Democratic Senators eager to do it.  Let's go.

When I look at the roster of the R Senators there were a legit 26 of them that I didn't really recognize, let alone the ones who's name i did recognize but I have no idea if they are crazy.  

Let them go on record this is ok. 

35 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

good read

it was, thanks for posting it, I hadn't seen it heretofore.

1 hour ago, pfife said:

it was, thanks for posting it, I hadn't seen it heretofore.

I hadn't either, but pretty damned unsurprising.

Alex' personality reminded me of a drunk acquaintance who also is wildly erratic.

1 hour ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I hadn't either, but pretty damned unsurprising.

Alex' personality reminded me of a drunk acquaintance who also is wildly erratic.

There is high-functioning alcoholic like the rummy at work who leaves his keys in the snow bank and everyone laughs it off.

I think what Alex Jones is can be described as drunk as self-medicating insane person who should have to prove he's on a course of treatment and recovery before he can be trusted with his children.

22 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

There is high-functioning alcoholic like the rummy at work who leaves his keys in the snow bank and everyone laughs it off.

I think what Alex Jones is can be described as drunk as self-medicating insane person who should have to prove he's on a course of treatment and recovery before he can be trusted with his children.

and apparently guns per that story!

8 minutes ago, pfife said:

and apparently guns per that story!

Yeah, I think his ex-wife has plenty of .. ahem....ammo for a custody hearing                                                                                        

55 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Yeah, I think his ex-wife has plenty of .. ahem....ammo for a custody hearing                                                                                        

Solid ahem.

38 minutes ago, pfife said:

Get this dumb *** outta town

Butter emails

Geesus F'ing keerist... how freaking IDIOTIC can this deuchebag clown show administration get...?

This is Lev Parnas' attorney

Devin Moo Cow Nunes can't recall talking to Lev Parnas

This ongoing malicious attempt to out the whistleblower should be part of the obstruction charge

19 hours ago, Oblong said:

Assuming the senate doesn't vote to remove which odds are is the case, there is a valid argument that going forward with impeachment just tells future presidents that if you hold the senate, it doesn't matter.   I think you can argue a censure would be much easier to get through and would give the leeway to give republicans a chance to rebuke him, without an impeachment vote.  Politically, heading into 2020, that might be worse to Trump than an impeachment.

10 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

Assuming the senate doesn't vote to remove which odds are is the case, there is a valid argument that going forward with impeachment just tells future presidents that if you hold the senate, it doesn't matter.   I think you can argue a censure would be much easier to get through and would give the leeway to give republicans a chance to rebuke him, without an impeachment vote.  Politically, heading into 2020, that might be worse to Trump than an impeachment.

I'm for making the GOP suffer for their support for a criminal president.

• Thanks 1