ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

So they've written an impeachment report based on no evidence...just feelings and assumptions. On the same day they issue the report, the alleged "quid pro-quo-ee", Ukrainian President Zelensky, reiterates to reporters at the UN that he was never pressured into anything by Trump. In addition, the dem's "star" witness told them that Trump said he wanted "nothing" from the Ukraine (and he got nothing).

The senate will rightly throw this nonsense out- if it even comes to that- and I'm still not completely convinced the democrats are stupid enough to bring it (but they've surprised me with just how stupid they are so many times, so I shouldn't bet against it).

If it ever gets to the senate, they will throw the whole thing in the circular file....but tactically, they should not do so quickly.This should be a long trial, and in the process, they need to call Biden (if some kid isn't busy pulling his leg hair at the time), his son, Schiff, the whistleblower, perhaps Hillary Clinton for her foundation's role with the Ukraine, as well as several other democrat congressmen, obama state department officials and any other democrat stooge that they deem necessary to determine what went on here. Logistically, this would all have to happen smack dab in the middle of democrat primary season, at a time when the DNC already can't find two nickels to rub together. And at some point, the Durham investigation is going to become public. The great unknown of that - aside from the already known allegations (spying, 302 tampering, etc.)....what if John Durham proves what has long been rumored- that taxpayer "aid" to ukraine and other countries eventually found its way back to line the pockets of an awful lot of dems (and some Republicans)? That is the holy grail, and it would be the tactical nuke to the political landscape of DC. 

Think Trump won't play that card if he has the evidence? Or any other card the criminal investigations hand him? 

? 

I glanced, saw "DNC" and "Hillary", and scrolled by.   Informed consumerism.

1 minute ago, pfife said:

I glanced, saw "DNC" and "Hillary", and scrolled by.   Informed consumerism.

I scanned the schiff for brains report, found no evidence, moved on. 

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

I scanned the schiff for brains report, found no evidence, moved on. 

I'm sure you did.   Sounds exhilarating, sorry I missed it chief

Did you see the part about Michelle Mulvaney chief?  I hear the report closes with Mrs Mulvaney confirming it all on live TV and telling us to get over it.

23 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

"Memoirs of a Sycophant"

There's no other explanation for why a political party would issue a report with zero evidence and use it to vote articles of impeachment, other than they are royally ****** and they know it. In so many ways. 

be prepared for brand destroying bullcrap from the GOP on the judiciary committee

8 hours ago, stanpapi said:

There's no other explanation for why a political party would issue a report with zero evidence and use it to vote articles of impeachment, other than they are royally ****** and they know it. In so many ways. 

The GOP isn't trying to use their report to vote articles of impeachment.

• Like 2

Republicans trying to overturn the 2018 election and run the committee.   They should get over that they lost really bad.