ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

Not many tweets out there yet today disparaging Sondland and defending Trump, but this first effort here was really pretty easy to bat down.

Just now, mtutiger said:

?

Ummmmmmm Trump appointed Sondlund after a $1 million donation Mr. Bozell?

Here's a possible next step for R, although Trump mentioning Biden specifically on the call should be a pretty obvious answer for this:

BB gets eviscerated in that thread; feel bad for him

4 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Not many tweets out there yet today disparaging Sondland and defending Trump, but this first effort here was really pretty easy to bat down.

You can tell Brent Bozo self-pwned himself bigly because the replies are getting three times the likes the original tweet did, at least for now.

4 minutes ago, tigerbomb13 said:

There’s literally no defense now, other than “play dumb”.

Isn't that the Lindsey Graham defense? The president was just incoherent and in over his head on foreign policy.  

Just now, chasfh said:

You can tell Brent Bozo self-pwned himself bigly because the replies are getting three times the likes the original tweet did, at least for now.

It was a dumb tweet from a factual standpoint.  There are likely other motives behind it from a virtue-signaling standpoint.

Sondland looks super comfy and confident sitting there holding forth on answering questions. He's answering questions articulately and forthrightly, so far. That's helpful to Democrats.

Just now, chasfh said:

Sondland looks super comfy and confident sitting there holding forth on answering questions. He's answering questions articulately and forthrightly, so far. That's helpful to Democrats.

did he drink any water?

By the way, the pissed off Schiff looking ahead with eyes bulging thing has to be a meme by now.

• Like 1

Man, I can hardly wait to see how the Republicans are going to go after Sondland during their 45 minutes. Where's the Jiffy-Pop?

27 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

?

so he deleted this; no idea how twitter works but the thread was awesome

Here's the first tweet I've seen from an R rep. Hanging his hat on the fact that Trump said the words "no quid pro quo" even though the guy executing the directive says it was definitely that.

"I'm not saying I want my rival murdered, I'm just saying I want you to do the right thing" - every mob boss.

This will be the main line of questioning from the Republicans in a few minutes:

The way he's answering questions, I can see him actually saying to Nunes "that's some crazy a$$ $hit, and I have no idea what you are talking about". Fingers crossed!

8 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

so he deleted this; no idea how twitter works but the thread was awesome

It was a ID10T moment for Bozell then.

Hey hey, Nunes needs a break to get his **** together with the lawyers. Sondland was that good.

I could see R challenging Sondland on his memory, forcing him to say either he might not be remembering events correctly now, or else force him to admit he was lying during his deposition, and then going after his integrity by smearing him as a perjurer and an opportunist. If so, it will be interesting to see how Sondland replies to that.