Jump to content

ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Kind of ironic that the people who classify Antifa as terrorists are basically warning that they are going to terrorize the country if their leader gets removed from office.

Irony or design 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2019-10-24.png

 

Let's all take a moment to remember the great Chris Farley.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pfife said:

2019-10-24.png

 

Let's all take a moment to remember the great Chris Farley.

His friends said the Chris on the Chris Farley show was really him... that's how he was all the time.

"DId you see Die Hard?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mitt Romney should run as a third party. He should be able to siphon enough from Trump to ensure he loses. He would probably even carry Utah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Thanks Vladdie

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tulsi is polling at 2% and that is probably more Trumpers/Republicans than Democrats. She may actually hurt Trump more than she helps him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it was not just military aid to stop Russia that Trump withheld,

trade privileges were also withheld

article of impeachment #59

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pfife said:

2019-10-24.png

 

Let's all take a moment to remember the great Chris Farley.

Remember that time your National Security Advisor got the crowd to chant "Lock Her Up!" and then like he was like locked up and stuff. That was like, that was like funny man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Remember that time your National Security Advisor got the crowd to chant "Lock Her Up!" and then like he was like locked up and stuff. That was like, that was like funny man.

Remember that one time some dude was posting here like dozens of times that there was no quid pro quo (aka EXTORTION) and then right after that, the Cheeph of Staph said there was a quid pro quo (aka EXTORTION)?  That was awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ROMAD1 said:

Thanks Vladdie

 

to **** with Tulski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

Tulsi is polling at 2% and that is probably more Trumpers/Republicans than Democrats. She may actually hurt Trump more than she helps him.

Pair her up with Weld or Kasich or Romney and scoop up all the Never-Trumpers who just can't get to voting Democrat.

The future of the Republican party after Dump's Demise folks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RatkoVarda said:

it was not just military aid to stop Russia that Trump withheld,

trade privileges were also withheld

article of impeachment #59

 

Impeach this MF'er!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so the GOP just pooped on their previous argument that the Impeachment Inquiry is fake by.... attempting a resolution against the Impeachment Inquiry?   Are they giving it existence legitimacy, or are they resolutioning aginst stuff that doesn't exist?  Either way, pretty damn dumb.

BTW, so far, Leningrad Lindsey doesn't have a majority of the Senate signing on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Graham thinks the impeachment should be run a certain way then he should have stayed in the House.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the GOP wants to run the impeachment, they should try winning instead of getting beat really really bad in 2018.   Instead they just keep trying to overturn the election, which they also can't get over losing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Graham's resolution may be a way to for him to pretend to publicly support Dear Leader while in actuality taking the temperature of the Senate.  Or maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Oblong said:

If Graham thinks the impeachment should be run a certain way then he should have stayed in the House.  

They are following the rules established by John Boehner (GOP), approved by a GOP controlled house to harass Obama and Clinton, and they are following precedent established from the Nixon and Clinton impeachment inquiries to start with closed doors hearings. In fact one of the GOP House members who led some of those closed hearings into Clinton was a young go-getter from South Carolina named

(checks notes)

Ms. Lindsey Graham

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barr is about to flip the script. Just like in any other banana republic, which ever FBI agent discovered Dear Leader's crimes, s/he will be punished.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

Barr is about to flip the script. Just like in any other banana republic, which ever FBI agent discovered Dear Leader's crimes, s/he will be punished.

 

This doesn't worry me. Any indictment needs to be approved by a grand jury. There are safeguards in place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

This doesn't worry me. Any indictment needs to be approved by a grand jury. There are safeguards in place.

They would actually open themselves up to a discovery process that could be disastrous to their case.

More smoke and mirrors for the base

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...