ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

2 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

especial for Motown and the Romney-bashing caucus on here... :--)

I get where you guys are coming from...however, this man does hold the key.

I'll believe when I see it. There was a time when I thought Lindsey Graham was one of these key holders and would hold Trump accountable.

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I'll believe when I see it. There was a time when I thought Lindsey Graham was one of these key holders and would hold Trump accountable.

Yeah, its probably some dirty Russia trick that caused Romney put out all these favorable stories on himself as the maverick who would return the GOP to a sense of normalcy.

1 minute ago, ROMAD1 said:

Yeah, its probably some dirty Russia trick that caused Romney put out all these favorable stories on himself as the maverick who would return the GOP to a sense of normalcy.

Romney needs Trump. Romney has some things in common with Trump. He's a corporate raider who pays as little taxes as he can. Romney just doesn't go about it in such an offensive manner as Trump.

6 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Romney needs Trump. Romney has some things in common with Trump. He's a corporate raider who pays as little taxes as he can. Romney just doesn't go about it in such an offensive manner as Trump.

Nor should it be illegal to have policy differences. 

4 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Nor should it be illegal to have policy differences. 

Never said it was illegal, but Trump represents a better chance of Romney paying less than his fair share of taxes. Romney literally campaigned against his own health care policy because of Obama, voted to remove sanctions on Russia, and picked Paul Ryan as his running mate. Sorry if I'm not putting any faith in the Republican party because of Romney. The Republicans have given us Nixon and Trump. That party needs to cease to exist. They don't work and play well with others.

• Thanks 1

Once the actual impeachment hearings start in public with day after day of damning testimony, the GOP will demand that testamony be given behind closed doors

17 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

Andrew Napoliano is about to get Shep Smithed

• Like 1

Speaking of Benghazi, how is that investigation coming along about those American troops ambushed and killed in Niger?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

Speaking of Benghazi, how is that investigation coming along about those American troops ambushed and killed in Niger?

Per Q, Trump parachuted in and killed 200 bad guys with his bare huge hands

but the liberal press won’t give him credit 

Also Mike Pounce’s brother

yes his brother

Is one of the Reps attending the hearings, getting testimony, asking questions 

but the zombies are not interested in facts or logic 

11 minutes ago, CMRivdog said:

Rich Lowry at the National Review makes a similar argument, surmizing that public criticism is punishment enough for Trump's quid pro quo for political gain.  I find it to be an anti-conservative position to take, and indictive of the tribalism epidemic we are currently battling.

Despite making a lot of his money off the sweat and backs of others, I actually like Mitt.

But he just does not have the necessary Game to fight Trump in the gutter.

Never Trumpers and maybe 10% of the GOP want Mitt.

But the zombies just see another pvssy who will not sufficiently degrade and demean their fellow Americans.

3 hours ago, pfife said:

It seems like, from Dump's perspective, that it would be troubling that > 170 congresspersons from the Republic party DID NOT storm the SCIF in defense of Dump.

Because it's against the rules and they aren't will to do that for him.   

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

A healthy percentage think it is the best presidency ever.

A healthy percentage think ending slavery was a bad idea too. 

Funny how it all seems to dovetail to that one aspect..................They're racists.  That's all, that's it.  That's the group that will never leave him......they love him for it.    Sorry Rob Drake,  you showed your racist colors.    

4 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Sorry Rob Drake,  you showed your racist colors. 

someone is going to run the numbers about how many whites, browns and blacks he has ejected over the years

he needs to find a black/brown friend soon who can vouch for him

Just now, RatkoVarda said:

someone is going to run the numbers about how many whites, browns and blacks he has ejected over the years

he needs to to find a black/brown friend soon who can vouch for him

He threatened CIVAL war, man............that's enough to be fired.      

13 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

Despite making a lot of his money off the sweat and backs of others, I actually like Mitt.

But the zombies just see another pvssy who will not sufficiently degrade and demean their fellow Americans.

Want......

We just want him to step up and be Brutus (metaphorically)

great material on this page folks, well done.  I'm out of reactions to reward y'alls.

29 minutes ago, RatkoVarda said:

I want Romney to be the Justin Amash of the senate. He doesn't have to degrade and demean. I just don't have the confidence in a guy who campaigns against his own policies.

20 hours ago, CMRivdog said:

He’s a thug, he’s a crook, he’s our President

Crime after Crime

Imagine if a Clinton Attorney argued something like this were she President. All the Vince Foster tin foil hat folk would be out in droves.