ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

5 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Not all of it yet

Ok. I thought it was, given the questions asked, about as candid a set of responses as I've heard from any elected Republican, sans-Justin Amash.

• Like 1

You know who the first one...be it George Conway with his tweet war or Mitt or Amash...

“Even if you are a minority of one, the Truth is the Truth.”

- Gandhi

Put in other ways...its Tanner Boyle in Bad News Bears in Breaking Training eluding the security guards on the field while Coach Leak and Kelly Leak started the chant of "Let them Play"

1 hour ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Ok. I thought it was, given the questions asked, about as candid a set of responses as I've heard from any elected Republican, sans-Justin Amash.

To be totally fair, Mitt is about as unshackled an incumbent, non-retiring Republican as there is.... he's in the first of a six year term and he represents a state that, while deeply conservative, polling shows generally disapproves of President Trump.

Nonetheless, I don't get all the people that are complaining that he's not going far enough. He's basically opening himself and his family up to being attacked by the Trump mob because of the stand he's taking.

3 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

To be totally fair, Mitt is about as unshackled an incumbent, non-retiring Republican as there is.... he's in the first of a six year term and he represents a state that, while deeply conservative, polling shows generally disapproves of President Trump.

Nonetheless, I don't get all the people that are complaining that he's not going far enough. He's basically opening himself and his family up to being attacked by the Trump mob because of the stand he's taking.

and attack they have

2 hours ago, mtutiger said:

He's 72 years old and has 5 years left on his 6 year term. Is he really concerned about re-election? This is a guy who ran for president and ran for senate in the Trump era. He knew exactly what he was getting into. 

14 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

I watched the entire thing last night.  I remember how awkward he can be but also how sharp he is.  Yeah, it was candid.

How insane our politics have become that foreign leaders are doxing and trolling individual staff members.

This would be added to the abuse of power charge

to quote Charlie XCX and Don Trump Jr.  "I LOVE IT!'"

Trump called this a lynching?  Can you imagine if Obama played that card?

2 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

reality directly undermines Mulvaneyski

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Edman85 said:

Trump called this a lynching?  Can you imagine if Obama played that card?

Can you imagine if Obama did something like, wear a tan colored suit or something.