ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

5 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

False

I made a misstatement. I should have said worked for them in government or were potential witnesses against them. 

21 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I made a misstatement. I should have said worked for them in government or were potential witnesses against them. 

Very few were potential witnesses, and those that were were investigated thoroughly by the Republican party.  People are mortal.  Sometimes they just simply die.

Kenneth Starr, of all people, eventually concluded Vince Foster's death a suicide when he was trying to prove the opposite.

The idea that there hasn't been a lot of effort put to trying to pin something substantive, murder included, on the Clintons is objectively ludicrous.  The Clintons have been the Republican's white whale for 25 odd years.

'Outside the phone call'

You know if another piece of evidence comes, he'll simply come up with some other arbitrary qualification as to why it isn't enough to be 'very disturbing'.

I could go back into people I posed for pictures with in 2014 and not know a good chunk of them.

1 minute ago, Edman85 said:

I could go back into people I posed for pictures with in 2014 and not know a good chunk of them.

but you'd know your business partners that you remain in business with.

• Thanks 1

I think it's plausible that person with a big business like Trump could be photographed with business partners he does not remember.  It's also true that Trump saying he doesn't know somebody means absolutely nothing.  That's his standard answer about any associate who gets in trouble.  

Humm baby

Talking to me at his home outside Salt Lake City, Romney made it clear that he's open to voting to remove Trump.

• Romney — a former Massachusetts governor, and his party's presidential candidate in 2012 — wants to be seen as a fair juror, and would have a high bar: He pointed out that presidents have done things that were wrong or perhaps even illegal, and not been removed from office.
  • But Romney, who has called Trump's pleas for China and Ukraine to investigate the Bidens "wrong and appalling," went even further with me: "It was shocking, in my opinion, for the president to do so — and a mistake for him to do. I can't imagine coming to a different point of view."

5 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

Holy crap!

Prediction: stormy weather

Good stuff in what you quoted.

2 hours ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Very few were potential witnesses, and those that were were investigated thoroughly by the Republican party.  People are mortal.  Sometimes they just simply die.

Kenneth Starr, of all people, eventually concluded Vince Foster's death a suicide when he was trying to prove the opposite.

The idea that there hasn't been a lot of effort put to trying to pin something substantive, murder included, on the Clintons is objectively ludicrous.  The Clintons have been the Republican's white whale for 25 odd years.

That's interesting and all but why is it that only people around the Clinton's die and not anyone else?

Lots of Mitt content last night.   This week will be special.   We need to get our 20-21 GOP senators onboard. 

PULEEZ get Don Jr to stand tall before Congress in public testimony as part of the impeachment proceedings!!!!!

13 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

There is definite truth in this

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is one for instance.

Of course, because projection works well on weak minds.