ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

2 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

You hated him.

Yes he hates him - years of "Barry" and other posts show it.  He's gaslighting to get dopamine hits from the games he plays on the board.

Just now, stanpapi said:

Uh...no, no, no, no, no and no. 

I think I got all your hyperbole....

and of course per yoosh you addressed none of the facts

Just now, stanpapi said:

Uh...no, no, no, no, no and no. 

I think I got all your hyperbole....

You're the one who likes to look at Obama's erection. Definitely some jealousy there.

7 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

You hated him.  You were so jealous! 

Yep.  He hate-watched the erection video and got jealous.  And also lost money during the Obama administration.

2 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

Yes he hates him - years of "Barry" and other posts show it.  He's gaslighting to get dopamine hits from the games he plays on the board.

The Barry thing is so funny because that's exactly what Drumpf has done.

2 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

"Respect" and "hate" are two very different things. I don't hate anyone, but I didn't respect him, so that is why I refer to him as barry. 

Now, you want to see someone who "hates" someone? Here's an example of the tolerant left (albeit a G or H list "actor"):

Just now, stanpapi said:

"Respect" and "hate" are two very different things. I don't hate anyone, but I didn't respect him, so that is why I refer to him as barry. 

Now, you want to see someone who "hates" someone? Here's an example of the tolerant left (albeit a G or H list "actor"):

6bc.jpg

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

Speak of a lack of respect... 

giphy.gif

Just now, pfife said:

6bc.jpg

You do way too much of this for it to just be a coincidence. You subscribe to the left's playbook, which is "accuse them of being what we are and doing what we do". You just do way to much of it for it to not be the case. You're a superior projectionist. 

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

You do way too much of this for it to just be a coincidence. You subscribe to the left's playbook, which is "accuse them of being what we are and doing what we do". You just do way to much of it for it to not be the case. You're a superior projectionist. 

You should quit me... if you can.

17 hours ago, tiger337 said:

Stan, you are making me laugh so much with all your sycophantic pandering

FTFY.

I've learned of you keep posting this pic it makes Papi go away. Even he's too ashamed and embarrassed to acknowledge it. 

giphy.gif

Just now, Motown Bombers said:

I've learned of you keep posting this pic it makes Papi go away. Even he's too ashamed and embarrassed to acknowledge it. 

giphy.gif

Nothing you post makes me go away. 

I like how Tom Arnold gets propped up as some big voice of the left when he's not done anything of consequence since, I don't know, 1994.  

Yet Ted Nugent can joke about lynching Obama but I didn't see any memes about "The tolerant Right"... Nope didn't see that.  What you did see was Ted Nugent posing next to the President and Sarah Palin in the Oval Office, probably passing off herpes to each other.

9 minutes ago, Oblong said:

I like how Tom Arnold gets propped up as some big voice of the left when he's not done anything of consequence since, I don't know, 1994.  

When did Tom Arnold become a voice of the left?  I haven't heard about him since he and Roseanne were a thing.

1 minute ago, Oblong said:

Yet Ted Nugent can joke about lynching Obama but I didn't see any memes about "The tolerant Right"... Nope didn't see that.  What you did see was Ted Nugent posing next to the President and Sarah Palin in the Oval Office, probably passing off herpes to each other.

I completely disagree with Nugent for saying that. It was completely inappropriate to say about someone who hadn't committed a capital offense, which is the only time it could even be used in this country.  

26 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

Nothing you post makes me go away. 

You like him that much?

who cares if stan goes away?

who cares if stan stays?

He comes here, posts, gets his *** kicked repeatedly, and we all go along merrily.

I mean.  I think this.  Based on all available evidence. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

I mean.  I think this.  Based on all available evidence. 

Funny thing is, normally Trumpers would run with this and say see your guys are colluding with the Russians. Instead, their hatred for Hillary is so great that they cannot admit she might be right about this and have to deny that there are candidates on the left getting assistance from the Russians.