ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

37 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

Some have argued that a lot of what the impeachment crowd has argued as grounds are really only political differences and loser's sour grapes. Whatever your take on those preceding arguments, if you don't believe this type of conduct rises to meriting removal from office, you have no business being a citizen of a democracy. 

A couple NCOs from my military past I used to sit and listen to tell stories about punishing miscreant troops are all over my FB timeline about how this is nothing, everyone does it.   I conclude they were not so much fans of ethical conduct as the fact that seeing infractions allowed them the joy of sadism.  Plenty of that mindset about.  F'in cop mentality. 

He’s not a member of the Cabinet, or Administration. Or any government agency.

Private citizen.

Go collect him - and toss him in jail.

period.

I wonder if Pete still wants to run as a carpetbagger down in Waco after this...

from the politico article:

"House Democratic leaders quietly reached out to the most vulnerable members of their caucus to gauge whether they would support a formal vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry against Trump, according to multiple Democratic aides."

If this was anything other than pure politics, they would have voted articles long before now. It's theater run by a bunch of cowards.

• Confused 1

I think the GOP should run the impeachment.

6 minutes ago, pfife said:

I think the GOP should run the impeachment.

What impeachment?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, pfife said:

Willful ignorance is victory

No, I mean, where are the articles?

If the reason for not charging ahead with articles is because you are busy calculating whether it's going to cost you politically, maybe that's an indicator that you are just playing pure politics. Or maybe it's so you can keep all your hearings behind closed doors and then just leak made up ****. Or maybe both.

dumbocrats don't even have the stones to hold a vote. They sure as **** don't have the stones to impeach. What a charade. 

• Like 1

I think Pelosi is pretty good at the knife work.

I love hearing Moscow Mitch complaining about fairness, transparency, and not following precedence.  Hey Moscow Mitch, eat **** chief

• Like 1

13 hours ago, stanpapi said:

from the politico article:

"House Democratic leaders quietly reached out to the most vulnerable members of their caucus to gauge whether they would support a formal vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry against Trump, according to multiple Democratic aides."

If this was anything other than pure politics, they would have voted articles long before now. It's theater run by a bunch of cowards.

Yes, it's cowardly to not cave to angry Republican demands to hold the vote RIGHT! NOW! at a time when Republicans' fortunes are will never be higher than they are right now.

11 hours ago, stanpapi said:

No, I mean, where are the articles?

If the reason for not charging ahead with articles is because you are busy calculating whether it's going to cost you politically, maybe that's an indicator that you are just playing pure politics. Or maybe it's so you can keep all your hearings behind closed doors and then just leak made up ****. Or maybe both.

dumbocrats don't even have the stones to hold a vote. They sure as **** don't have the stones to impeach. What a charade. 

I'll let you figure out where you're wrong, you're a waste of time.

9 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Yes, it's cowardly to not cave to angry Republican demands to hold the vote RIGHT! NOW! at a time when Republicans' fortunes are will never be higher than they are right now.

When you have to hold meetings to talk about whether the political calculus of going forward with a vote is unfavorable to certain members of your party, that tells me it's a sham. If they think he needs to be impeached, they should do it regardless of party impact. Why aren't they doing it? Because they know the whole thing is a sham, and it's been a sham since they first started talking about impeaching him right after he won.

The D's know they are getting out raised 3-1 by the RNC and they just put a clownshow on TV last night. They are floundering massively. All they can do is threaten investigations...they have nothing else.

• Like 1