ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

What good does returning donations from an election cycle that is already completed do?

• Thanks 2

Just now, Edman85 said:

What good does returning donations from an election cycle that is already completed do?

Exactly. 

It seems like the last 90+ years of calling Democrats communists was actually projection.  Wild.

Remember when the Ukraine policy mysteriously changed in the GOP platform?

44 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

She is my hero.  She wrote the book on Putin. 

maybe.  She definitely was a surprise member of the Trump admin

So, would it be correct to call this administration a geyser of corruption, or would supernova be a better term?

The Republican party as we know it needs to cease to exist. The two biggest ****bags to ever be president were Republicans. Now the Republicans just enable ****bag number two when most of them were old enough to remember ****bag number one. Vote every single one of them out and create a new party. 

1 hour ago, ROMAD1 said:

Not even three thousand likes. Boy, those were the days ...

43 minutes ago, pfife said:

Remember when the Ukraine policy mysteriously changed in the GOP platform?

I believe that was Russian policy and that was the first we heard the name Paul Manafort.

2 hours ago, pfife said:

No word on the optics of this for the Dems.  Also no word from Alito on how wrong he was.

Ronnie Racist is a little late................

24 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

The Republican party as we know it needs to cease to exist. The two biggest ****bags to ever be president were Republicans. Now the Republicans just enable ****bag number two when most of them were old enough to remember ****bag number one. Vote every single one of them out and create a new party. 

And you’re not even including the war criminal George Bush Junior, CIA-bred Iran Contra architect George Bush senior, lying fascist fake fiscal conservative Ronald Reagan, and destroyers of economies Calvin Coolidge and Herbert Hoover.

2 minutes ago, chasfh said:

And you’re not even including the war criminal George Bush Junior, CIA-bred Iran Contra architect George Bush senior, lying fascist fake fiscal conservative Ronald Reagan, and destroyers of economies Calvin Coolidge and Herbert Hoover.

Yeah but Bill Clinton had an affair and lied about while Newt Gingrich pushed for impeachment while also having had an affair. 

I can't wait until California becomes its own country. I will gladly move there and watch the US pay for a wall being built along the Nevada border while they slap a tariff on every one of Trump's tweets. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Trump has the Dumbocrats right where he wants 'em, and he always punches back hard.

I seem to recall he had right where he wanted them prior to the 2018 midterms. The blue wave happened and suddenly the house didn't matter anymore. 

5 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I seem to recall he had right where he wanted them prior to the 2018 midterms. The blue wave happened and suddenly the house didn't matter anymore. 

Yup. We’ve been fed a lot of bull**** for years. 

24 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I can't wait until California becomes its own country. I will gladly move there and watch the US pay for a wall being built along the Nevada border while they slap a tariff on every one of Trump's tweets. 

Good luck passing through their understandably stringent immigration gauntlet. 

Elizabeth Warren should have started her own university where they teach get rich quick schemes with curriculum and instructor's personally picked by Warren.