ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

2 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Jim Jordan helped hide rape at Ohio State. 

But go on. 

1 minute ago, T&P_Fan said:

But go on. 

Trumpers seem to be pretty much OK with sexual assault.  

2 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

But go on. 

If you don't care for Jordan, you can completely ignore the video. Focus on the bullet points made before the video. 

1 hour ago, CMRivdog said:

Maybe they will actually pay the money they owe for Trump’s rallies 

I’m not holding my breath

Instead, Trump will insist on seeing the invoices and canceled checks for any and every public event featuring every political rival of his.

9 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

If you don't care for Jordan, you can completely ignore the video. Focus on the bullet points made before the video. 

No, I don’t care for people who hide rape.  

As for the bullet points, hahahahah.   1. GOP has tried to kill Schiff for the skilled parody he provided.  Trump asks China, genuinely, to investigate Biden, GOP says he was just joking. 2 and 3, lies.  

13 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Trumpers seem to be pretty much OK with sexual assault.  

“Hey, she was asking for it.”

1 hour ago, tiger337 said:

That money is going into his pocket.  He needs to suck as much money out of the people as he can before it's over.  Suckers.  

The money to pay off his monstrous BILLION$ of loans has to come from SOMEWHERE, right?

Right MAGA suckers? Wanna make a contribution to Trump's Univer... Chari.... 2020 Campai.... walle.... Personal & Business Loans? 

6 minutes ago, T&P_Fan said:

No, I don’t care for people who hide rape.  

As for the bullet points, hahahahah.   1. GOP has tried to kill Schiff for the skilled parody he provided.  Trump asks China, genuinely, to investigate Biden, GOP says he was just joking. 2 and 3, lies.  

It's "parody" whenever a dumbocrat lies now? Oh, that's a good one....

...and if you actually believe China- of all countries- took that seriously, or would ever consider helping the United States, I have some ocean front property in Iowa to sell you.

3 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

...and if you actually believe China- of all countries- took that seriously, or would ever consider helping the United States, I have some ocean front property in Iowa to sell you.

Exhibit A.

For what’s it worth, who cares how China took it?   

5 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

No country takes anything Trump says seriously.  They know he's a joke.  

Yeah, he was probably joking about China, but it's not something a President should be joking about.  He does not take his job seriously. 

3 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

... and if you actually believe China- of all countries- took that seriously...

China took it seriously Stan. They gave a serious response. 

But go ahead and LIE LIKE TRUMP Stan, that's all you're good for nowadays. That, and lining Trump's pockets with corrupt money.

That's the kind of country you want to live in, right? Where your Dear Leader lies incessantly to the American people, where he allows foreign countries to rig our elections, corruption is off the charts, sweet-heart deals for his oligarchic friends at the expense of real American businessman, where the office of the United States of America is for sale to whoever puts the most money into Trump's pockets, where there is no more Media except Propaganda TV propagating only your point of view and noone else's...

Sounds like Russia. Go take all your corrupt fascist POS Trumptard moron brethren and move there... You'll fit in better.

7 minutes ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

China took it seriously Stan. They gave a serious response. 

But go ahead and LIE LIKE TRUMP Stan, that's all you're good for nowadays. That, and lining Trump's pockets with corrupt money.

That's the kind of country you want to live in, right? Where your Dear Leader lies incessantly to the American people, where he allows foreign countries to rig our elections, corruption is off the charts, sweet-heart deals for his oligarchic friends at the expense of real American businessman, where the office of the United States of America is for sale to whoever puts the most money into Trump's pockets, where there is no more Media except Propaganda TV propagating only your point of view and noone else's...

Sounds like Russia. Go take all your corrupt fascist POS Trumptard moron brethren and move there... You'll fit in better.

I'm glad you're coming down firmly on the side of anti corruption.

This will be a fun one to post back at you at a later date. 

35 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

No, of course China wouldn’t take that request seriously, but then, that’s not the issue. The issue is that Trump asked China, and in all seriousness, giving China the opening to look like the reasonable party.

Ok, now that its CERTAIN that Trump will be impeached for obstruction of justice.  I feel a little bit like the dog that caught a car. 

Aw, who am I kidding.  We are very, very close to getting this bum out of office.  Keep it going!

3 minutes ago, chasfh said:

No, of course China wouldn’t take that request seriously, but then, that’s not the issue. The issue is that Trump asked China, and in all seriousness, giving China the opening to look like the reasonable party.

You mean the country paying us billions in tariff money right now? 

Yeah, this little soundbite isn't much of a leverage play for them....

4 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

You mean the country paying us billions in tariff money right now? 

Yeah, this little soundbite isn't much of a leverage play for them....

Sorry Stan, that's not how tariffs work.  

6 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

Sorry Stan, that's not how tariffs work.  

Does this look like leverage?

The decline of Chinese industry

Just saying that's not how tariffs work.  China does not pay tariffs directly to the United States.  They will probably lose money in the long run, but so will we (the consumers).  

Looks like everybody is losing the trade war:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy/us-manufacturing-dives-to-10-year-low-as-trade-tensions-weigh-idUSKBN1WG47G

3 minutes ago, pfife said:

Mfers got Pete Frampton pissed now

Maybe Peter should "show them the way" to voting articles- or not. 

**** or get off the pot.

I didn't always feel this way.  It has been a looong time since I trusted what FoxNews said. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Does this look like leverage?

The decline of Chinese industry

Looks like its been declining steadily over time.

Thanks, Obama!

More to the point, how does the gradual slowing of industrial growth necessarily demonstrate the US has leverage over China?  Did the US solely or largely cause the gradual slowdown?  Could the US reverse that trend by changing its policies?  What does the US data look like over the same timeframe?  Could China, plausibly, have caused decline in US data, or affect an increase with a change in their policies?

If pfife is middle manager level, your 'analysis' is high school intern who won't be hired back level. 

9 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Maybe Peter should "show them the way" to voting articles- or not. 

**** or get off the pot.

Patience millennial.

I am old enough to remember someone pointing out that it takes time to gather information and evidence to build a case.

In all seriousness, it does not serve justice, or the American public, to do this rushed or half cocked.  It isn't a traffic violation hearing.

**** or get off the pot.  It's been like two weeks or something.  GTFO of here with your Fox News talking points.

• Like 1