ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

10 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

Good!

I wonder if Trump's attacks on the Fed are costing him in terms of this kind of cooperation. The independence of the Fed is very near and dear to the heart of any banker.

If Mar-a-Lago was a human trafficking hub and resulted in the rapes of dozens of women...where would it rank on the impeachment priorities?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

If Mar-a-Lago was a human trafficking hub and resulted in the rapes of dozens of women...where would it rank on the impeachment priorities?

Six?

5 minutes ago, Oblong said:

Six?

1. CI issues with Russia

2. Obstruction of Justice

3. Incitement of racial violence

4. Fraud involving use of loans to pay off Stormy Daniels et. al.,

5. Involvement with Jamal Khashoggi murder and coverup

6. Association with Jeffrey Epstein procurement of underaged prostitutes/statutory rape.

That look right?  Any others crack the top 5?

2 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

1. CI issues with Russia

6. Association with Jeffrey Epstein procurement of underaged prostitutes/statutory rape.

emoluments

2 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

1. CI issues with Russia

Emoluments violations are on the list...somewhere outside top 5

Old enough to remember when sex trafficking happened at Comet Pizza, not Mara-La-Go-****-Yourself

2 minutes ago, pfife said:

emoluments

I was typing my emoluments thing up as you posted yours. 

1 minute ago, pfife said:

Old enough to remember when sex trafficking happened at Comet Pizza, not Mara-La-Go-****-Yourself

3 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

Emoluments violations are on the list...somewhere outside top 5

We forgot human rights violations along the southern border. 

7 hours ago, pfife said:

How stupid does MoscowMitch think people are?

Broidy was the beard for Trump's relationship with the lady who posed nude for that magazine who had to murder her unborn child because she made the two backed beast with the orange guy.

4 hours ago, ROMAD1 said:

How stupid does MoscowMitch think people are?

how many times has he been re-elected? Apparently pretty stupid.

The other point here is that every voter in America that votes for a GOP Senator will also be complicit in extending his 'reign' if the Dems don't take the Senate. And that's a hard-asz fact for people to think about when they say - "well I don't like McConnell but I like my GOP guy".  

It's all those GOP guys that 'aren't MoscowMitch'  who are enabling him to be MoscowMitch.

1 minute ago, Gehringer_2 said:

The other point here is that every voter in America that votes for a GOP Senator will also be complicit in extending his 'reign' if the Dems don't take the Senate. And that's a hard-asz fact for people to think about when they say - "well I don't like McConnell but I like my GOP guy".  

It doesn't really matter who the GOP senator is when the party keeps voting to give McConnell the power to dictate the legislature that could pass through Congress on his own.  I understand why GOP senators give Mitch that power - it gives them cover and increases their chances of making it through primary challenges.  The end result from a democratic standpoint is the nation is disproportionately represented by one state (in this case, Kentucky).

Harry Reid has proposed removing the filibuster.....I'd propose changing parlimentary rules to prevent the Speaker of the House and Speaker of the Senate from having disproportionate representative powers. 

5 minutes ago, Euphdude said:

It doesn't really matter who the GOP senator is when the party keeps voting to give McConnell the power to dictate the legislature that could pass through Congress on his own.  I understand why GOP senators give Mitch that power - it gives them cover and increases their chances of making it through primary challenges.  The end result from a democratic standpoint is the nation is disproportionately represented by one state (in this case, Kentucky).

Harry Reid has proposed removing the filibuster.....I'd propose changing parlimentary rules to prevent the Speaker of the House and Speaker of the Senate from having disproportionate representative powers. 

yup, the old line applies - if you aren't willing to be part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

35 minutes ago, Gehringer_2 said:

how many times has he been re-elected? Apparently pretty stupid.

It's all those GOP guys that 'aren't MoscowMitch' are who are enabling him to be MoscowMitch.

It allows Republicans like Romney and Sasse to pretend to be never Trumpers.

1 minute ago, pfife said:

Part 2 was illegal

Are you saying that the guy who chastised Mueller about part 2 but who was really a fraud -- but who got through seriously tough vetting by the White House -- was not making crap up because he wanted to go from loser in East Texas who pretends to be tacticool to head of the Nation's intelligence.   

But we found out later that the White House vetting was throwing spaghetti against the fridge to see if it stuck as a way of checking if its cooked enough.