ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

Soooooo we are supposed to be OK with a racist POTUS because the economy is good. Try spinning harder next time. 

1 minute ago, Euphdude said:

Soooooo we are supposed to be OK with a racist POTUS because the economy is good. Try spinning harder next time. 

D_oz7BlWsAIWW23.jpg:large

get a better definition of racism. I posted it in the other thread too. It deserves a two-fer because it's so dead nuts right.

You’re not going to convince me or other regulars here that Trump isn’t a racist. There are years of evidence to support it, and the weekends events are icing on the cake.

If you are trying to influence others who peruse the political forum but don’t post, you’ll have to cut back on insulting non-Trumpers and acting like a MAWA disciple.  Good luck with your efforts - the hill you must climb is steep. 

10 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I mean, the board has been full of whinny little childish comments these days. It's unfortunate none of you can enjoy a wonderful economy, chock full of awesome economic impact for minorities and women to boot. 

As for the dems, they are completely lost. They don't have the stones to impeach him because they know their candidate pool for 2020 is a cesspool and it would be a complete bloodbath. So they have to continually make **** up in a weak attempt to drum up interest. And then even when they try to pass a moronic resolution based on nothing close to a racist comment, they can't even do it without fracturing their own party all afternoon. 

The economy is essentially the same it was before Trump:  Low unemployment,  22 trillion dollar debt and the gap between the 1% and everyone else keeps growing.  Again, I am sorry you missed the the Obama stock market.  That must have hurt.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

D_oz7BlWsAIWW23.jpg:large

get a better definition of racism. I posted it in the other thread too. It deserves a two-fer because it's so dead nuts right.

LOL, love watching Stan twist himself into a pretzel trying to convince himself his idol is not a racist.  

“The primary thing wrong with the booming Obama economy is that Obama was POTUS.” MAWA Book of WTFs, 3:69. 

9 minutes ago, tiger337 said:

LOL, love watching Stan twist himself into a pretzel trying to convince himself his idol is not a racist.  

I don't have idols. And there is nothing wrong with telling people who hate the country to ******* leave it. 

14 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I don't have idols. And there is nothing wrong with telling people who hate the country to ******* leave it. 

Why didn’t you leave it during the Obama years? You hated the country then. 

Just now, Euphdude said:

Why didn’t you leave it during the Obama years? You hated the country then. 

I disagreed with the president and the direction of the country. I would never have said the things that have come out of the freshman loser congresswomen's mouths. There's your difference. They are a disgrace to the chamber and their constituents. 

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

I disagreed with the president and the direction of the country. I would never have said the things that have come out of the freshman loser congresswomen's mouths. There's your difference. They are a disgrace to the chamber and their constituents. 

So when Dems don’t like the president they hate the country, but when Trumpers don’t like the president they just have disagreements. I know you don’t expect people to believe that - why do you bother with the cartoon logic?

• Like 1

Just now, Euphdude said:

So when Dems don’t like the president they hate the country, but when Trumpers don’t like the president they just have disagreements. I know you don’t expect people to believe that - why do you bother with the cartoon logic?

The things that have been said by the freshman losers had little, if anything to do with the president. Because to hear them talk, 9/11 was just "someone doing something". To them, the Jews are evil. To them, we can't drag enough illegal votes over the border. And on and on. They just throw their Trump derangement syndrome in to cover their hate. They aren't doing a great job at it. Add to this that they are so woefully tactically deficient, they don't even know that the President just single handedly painted them all extremists.  

How come Trump isn't building a wall with Canada since three of the four congresswomen that drag votes across the border represent states that border Canada? 

Republicans acted the same way (if not worse) during Obama’s tenure. Your attempt at revisionist history is weak against individuals such as myself who were paying attention to politics during the Obama years. I suggest anyone who lurks here and is curious about recent American political history and how it compares to today’s politics do independent research via non-partisan sources. Do not trust any cable news network, and research any website you get information from to see if they have an agenda. 

Just now, Motown Bombers said:

How come Trump isn't building a wall with Canada since three of the four congresswomen that drag votes across the border represent states that border Canada? 

I think to be scientific, you really need to hang out in North Dakota for a while and then compare your count to that of the mexican border. 

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

I think to be scientific, you really need to hang out in North Dakota for a while and then compare your count to that of the mexican border. 

None of the congresswomen in question represent North Dakota. 

Republicans acted the same way (if not worse) during Obama’s tenure. Your attempt at revisionist history is weak against individuals such as myself who were paying attention to politics during the Obama years. I suggest anyone who lurks here and is curious about recent American political history and how it compares to today’s politics do independent research via non-partisan sources. Do not trust any cable news network, and research any website you get information from to see if they have an agenda. 

Historically speaking, the last time Republicans threatened impeachment, they had the stones to actually do it. Not advertise it for 2 years and then culminate their ineffectiveness with a wimpy vote on a non-racist statement.

Of course, they also had evidence...

Rep Omar drags these voters though from Mexico to Minneapolis. After they are done voting, they go and squat in lakefront cottages. 

Just now, stanpapi said:

Historically speaking, the last time Republicans threatened impeachment, they had the stones to actually do it. Not advertise it for 2 years and then culminate their ineffectiveness with a wimpy vote on a non-racist statement.

Oh the irony of posting this in a thread created to impeach Obama. 

2 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

If Obama has done a fraction of what Trump has, a GOP House would have impeached him in his first term. Republicans are infinitely better at playing politics than Dems, and they have national messaging and oligarch money Dems can only dream of. It’s easy to be Republican - the system is designed and rigged for them to win.

I’ll leave it at that. I used up the remainder of ****s I had to give tonight. Have fun doing whatever it is you’re doing....I’m not completely sure what your intentions are outside dopamine hits from trolling. 

If Obama has done a fraction of what Trump has, a GOP House would have impeached him in his first term. Republicans are infinitely better at playing politics than Dems, and they have national messaging and oligarch money Dems can only dream of. It’s easy to be Republican - the system is designed and rigged for them to win.

I’ll leave it at that. I used up the remainder of ****s I had to give tonight. Have fun doing whatever it is you’re doing....I’m not completely sure what your intentions are outside dopamine hits from trolling. 

I enjoy watching people try to argue against one of the most successful first terms, if not the most successful, in US history. That's really all that's in it for me.

Oh, that and watching Mitt Romney grumble that it couldn't be him....

Just now, stanpapi said:

I enjoy watching people try to argue against one of the most successful first terms, if not the most successful, in US history. That's really all that's in it for me...

Lay off the drugs Stan...

1 minute ago, 84 Lives!!! said:

Lay off the drugs Stan...

yep, high on greenbacks and business. Can't get enough.

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

... maybe you could take advantage of the booming Obama economy. 

FTFY Stan... It's still Obama's economy. Trump is riding Obama's coattails, and trying to drive Obama's healthy economy into a recession.... Wake up Stan.

Just now, 84 Lives!!! said:

FTFY Stan... It's still Obama's economy. Trump is riding Obama's coattails, and trying to drive Obama's healthy economy into a recession.... Wake up Stan.

It was still bush's recession 6 years in according to Barry. Nice logic.