ROMAD1

POTUS Impeachment Watch

10 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

I didn't realize we were talking about Donald J Trump

We weren't. All of that is in the Starr report. along with the word "guilty" several times. 

The endless 'your mother wears army boots' commentary and other word games you guys continually engage in on this topic is absolutely pathetic. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

We weren't. All of that is in the Starr report. along with the word "guilty" several times. 

The endless 'your mother wears army boots' commentary and other word games you guys continually engage in on this topic is absolutely pathetic. 

Some might argue both Kenneth Starr and this presidency are pathetic.

But if you want to whinge about word games, you brought up Kenneth Starr, who has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion in order to, wait for it, play word games in a pathetic attempt to try to change an argument to make your position look stronger than it is.

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

Some might argue both Kenneth Starr and this presidency are pathetic.

But if you want to whinge about word games, you brought up Kenneth Starr, who has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion in order to, wait for it, play word games in a pathetic attempt to try to change an argument to make your position look stronger than it is.

What word games am I playing? I just stated facts. Clinton was found to have committed multiple offenses. The prosecutor used the word "guilty" multiple times in his report. Mueller found no crimes and never accused the President of any crime. These are just factual statements. I mean, this is really become a silly little anthem for you guys. Mueller gets up there today, parrots what is already in his report, and suddenly it's news to you all again? 

Nothing changed today....other than perhaps bob mueller's attempt to avoid congressional testimony. Why would he want to do that? Maybe because Republicans would get the opportunity to question him too? I wonder what they would ask him?

11 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

The headline is about as ridiculous as the things written on this board on a daily basis. Embedded deep in the article is this:

"The president’s club and the fundraising committee are not the targets of the investigation."

Is there any **** bag in the world that is not connected to Donald Trump?

2 hours ago, stanpapi said:

Where in the Mueller report does it use the word "guilty" of obstruction, witness tampering, perjury and encouraging a witness to file a false affidavit? It's 400+ pages, so if you need time to find the citation, I can wait.

PS, prosecutors prosecute or they don't. End of story.

PS I already showed that you're wrong, prosecutors also exonerate.  More lies.

**** Kamala Harris got asked about it at a town hall 2 days ago liar

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

wait prosecutors aren't juries, even you just posted that prosecutors prosecute so which is it

1 hour ago, stanpapi said:

What word games am I playing? I just stated facts. Clinton was found to have committed multiple offenses. The prosecutor used the word "guilty" multiple times in his report. Mueller found no crimes and never accused the President of any crime. These are just factual statements. I mean, this is really become a silly little anthem for you guys. Mueller gets up there today, parrots what is already in his report, and suddenly it's news to you all again? 

Nothing changed today....other than perhaps bob mueller's attempt to avoid congressional testimony. Why would he want to do that? Maybe because Republicans would get the opportunity to question him too? I wonder what they would ask him?

your innuendo arguments are lame af

you should put your damn name to it and say it Q

7 minutes ago, pfife said:

your innuendo arguments are lame af

you should put your damn name to it and say it Q

Your president wasn't found to be a russian agent. That's just a fact. Most people would be happy to learn that result. I don't know why you aren't. But the continued "hoping for it to be true" nonsense is getting old. It's just become pathetic whining by people who can't accept a result at this point. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stanpapi said:

Your president wasn't found to be a russian agent. That's just a fact. Most people would be happy to learn that result. I don't know why you aren't. But the continued "hoping for it to be true" nonsense is getting old. It's just become pathetic whining by people who can't accept a result at this point. 

I don't really care what you think about me 

all you do is come here and poop the bed

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, pfife said:

I don't really care what you think about me 

all you do is come here and poop the bed

I don't know what else to call the inability to accept the results of a 2 year investigation....whining? That seems like the most appropriate word for it. 

20 minutes ago, stanpapi said:

I don't know what else to call the inability to accept the results of a 2 year investigation....whining? That seems like the most appropriate word for it. 

Constitutionally mandated oversight.

Duh learn

• Thanks 3

Well this impeachment thing escalated quickly

McConnell has too much Oleg Derpiaska money jingling in his pocket. 

4 minutes ago, ROMAD1 said:

McConnell has too much Oleg Derpiaska money jingling in his pocket. 

Impeachment aside, Dems really need to lean hard on this.

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

Impeachment aside, Dems really need to lean hard on this.

Yes, also citizens need to lean hard on their elected representatives on this.

Moment of pure beauty just now:

Walking through cafeteria in a government facility (no ******* eggs at 8:30?!) and one of the two telescreens has Fox on and the other is on CNN.  Individual 1 is saying his crazy screed about how Mueller "has nothing, got nothing" and I loudly and without controlling myself say: "they got you ****ER!" and I keep walking realize I've made a faux pas.  Lady sitting at a table says: "Thank you for saying that, I can't stand that man!"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Bigglesworth said:

That escalated quickly.

I would have said it even if they had the eggs